The guy disappeared the doorway but he left it open. Me and Hunter looked at each other one more time then we entered Cassandra's hospital room.

The lights were off except for one that was shining right on her. I would tell her how beautiful she looked but now is not the best time.

She looked at me and her face lit up.

"I mean what a beauty am I right." The crystal ball head ass guy said.

"Right." I said back.

"Looks like she likes you." I'm guessing Lex said to me.

"Ha ha yeah." I said looking over to her again.

She looked so scared, vulnerable and out of it like she was drugged. SHE BETTER NOT HAVE DRUGGED HER.

"I guess you can warm her up for Anbearnick." He said as he shrugged.

"Andy Anbearnick?" Hunter asked for me.

"Yeah. Why?" He asked.

Where did I know that name from. Friend that's now going to be ex friend? OH MY GOD!! It's Cassandra's step dad. I have to get her out of here fast before she gets hurt. Who knows what this guy can do. Especially to her.

I cringed at the thought. I looked over at Cassandra who looked at me right back. I had to come up with something to talk to her in private. Got it bingo.

"Hey Imma go in the bathroom." I said so they didn't think I was taking her away.

Even though I was.

I put my hand on her waist and pulled her over the bed on my side.

She looked up at me then at Hunter.

"Wanna Eiffel Tower?" I asked him. I wanted to punch my self repeatedly in the face for asking that.

"Sure." I will kill this mother fucker with my fucking hands.

We walked in the bathroom and just stood there. We closed the door and locked it.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything to you? Are you hurt?" I asked her.

She held my hand and looked at me.

"No, no and no. You just asked him if he wanted to Eiffel Tower me like nah fam it's not a big deal." She said.

"Cassandra chill. We only did this to help you." Hunter told her.

"Hunter we need a plan to get out of here fast. And I will honestly beat you up then fuck the rest of them up."

"Yo chill man. I was just trying to help. Anyways, I have an idea. I'll leave and say I have to get a condom or something then go into Drew's old room. Crawl through the ceiling and come out and I'll help you down. Then cassandra goes to see Kendall and we find these fuckers and fuck them up."

"Good idea."

"Okay you guys are going to be okay right. Please tell me you guys are going to be okay." She said as she looked at the both of us with teary eyes.

"Cassandra we don't know what they'll do in there but no one is gonna fuck around with things I love and get away with it." I told her while caressing her face in my hands.

She let a couple tears down with a smile on her face.

"I don't know what I would do without you." She said as her arms wrapped around my neck.

We were leaning in then we heard a banging on the door.

"DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MUCH ACTION IS GOING ON IN THERE!" I heard someone yell.

Those guys in there are grown ass men. They're nasty.

I looked over at Cassandra with apologetic eyes.

"Do what you gotta do." She sighed.

"THATS BECAUSE THE ACTION JUST START- mmmm!!"

Cassandra's POV

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MAKES BOYS AROUSED? I needed to think of something.

I put my hand in his pants and touched the sensitive part of his dick which is the head.

He looked at me like he was going to either explode or cry.

I turned my head and looked over to Hunter who was amused by the whole thing.

"Why are you touching me?" He asked. His voice cracked like at least 4 times.

I shrugged my shoulders and mouthed I dunno.

We heard footsteps coming over so I just thought to take control.

I laid on the floor so my feet were on the wall.

Hunter and Drew both looked at me like I had five heads.

I started banging my feet on the wall at steady pace. Then I started picking it up and I started moaning.

I started at the ceiling because if I looked at the either of them it was going to be awkward.

"Aye listen!" I heard one of the men in there laugh.

I scooted away from the wall and hoisted myself up.

"Well there you go Virgin Mary." Hunter said laughing and helping me up.

"My friends back in Florida used to do it all the time when I was on the phone with people. Who would've thought it would've came in handy. But help me up." I aid holding my hands up.

I didn't look at Drew because I knew it was going to be weird as hell.

I felt a pair of arms lift me up. I pushed the ceiling up and moved it over to the side. I pulled my leg in and then the other. I was in!

"Okay Hunter go. Drew you gotta come up here with me."

"Way ahead of you." He said as I saw his face pop up.

I heard the door open and close.

Well project get out of the hospital is in action.

----------------------------

HEY GUYSSS. Sorry for the slow update. And omfg the book Is coming to and end and "situation" is very near.

Don't be a ghost reader.

Vote, comment and share!!