Psycho!Sans X Reader

(( this plot is gonna be good I promise I was thinking about this all day!! Requested by: Snowy_Trash

Also, before we begin...

I'd really like to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this since the start. I love you all so much and reading all your comments makes me so happy.

This was my first book that made me feel like I actually meant something, and I actually was important. So, thank you for that.

Unless there's a sequel to undertale, this book is probably never going to be as popular as it was. That's because I think Undertale might finally be drying out.

People have probably moved on to different things, and that doesn't bother me at all! I do this purely because I like making one shots, and even with a small audience I can make this work!

Thanks for reading! Now, enjoy!))

I walked home from school, holding my backpack tightly as I skipped down the road. I was happier than ever right now. My grades were actually doing good, my friends were actually nice, my teachers are actually nice, and the weather is cold so I'm not hot and sweaty after PE!

How much better can it get?

Not to mention, who isn't happy after the school day being over?

But I began to realize something...life was getting...boring.

I thought that if everything was perfect, I'd always be happy. And for the most part, yeah, I was. But it's human nature to get tired of things. And things had been so good for so long...where's the excitement?

No rivalry? No competition? No love battles?

Recently, monsters had appeared, but they weren't all that shocking to me. Besides, a lot of the monsters don't even go to my school.

But there is...one.

I've never talked to him, and we don't even have so much as the same class.

But today that was about to change. And I didn't know that talking to him would change my life...forever.

I noticed that today, he was actually walking out of school, and was right in front of me. He seemed pretty gloomy, and not to mention lonely...

That's when I decided that it would be fun to have a monster as a friend. And hey, what's the harm?

I walked a little faster and caught up to him, a big smile plastered on my face. "Hello! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" I chirped in my happiest voice.

He looked over at me, then looked around to make sure I wasn't talking to anyone else. "..I'm Sans." He said and began to walk a little faster as to get ahead of me.

Rude, but I wasn't going to let him off that easy...this seemed like a pretty exciting challenge to a person with such a boring life.

"Sans," I began to pick up the speed, "what a nice name!"

He stopped walking suddenly and look straight at me. I stopped too and tilted my head in confusion as to why he had suddenly a stopped... "Eh..?"

Sans slowly began to chuckle...but the chuckle soon turned into a cackle, then finally an evil laugh. There wasn't any students nearby other than me to hear him since we were pretty far from school, I felt my hands get sweaty... (Yes, palms are sweaty, mom's spaghetti. DON'T MAKE THAT JOKE *^*)

With a grin so evil and bitter that it could kill, he tilted his head to the side and spoke... "You're better off not trying to get involved with me...I'm one best left not played with," the skeleton chuckled, "unless you want a bit of...lets just call it...craziness, in your life."