Sans X Toriel (Soriel)

(( I didn't realize how many people loved fire man until now like do you guys want more? Like, more one shots of him or are you guys asking for a whole book dedicated to Grillby?))

((SANS'S POV))
Today was the day. We had gotten to the surface a month ago, and which meant Tori and I were best buddies. But I can never tell...did she want to become more than friends? I certainly did.
Well, apart from that, when we got to the surface, we didn't want to live far away from each other. So Toriel, Frisk, Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Napstablook, Asgore, Papyrus and I all moved in nearby. But the other monsters spread out across the world. Muffet was, and still is, too busy with her bakery business to come by for a visit. Mettaton and Napstablook moved in together as did Frisk and Toriel. Oh, and of course I stayed with Papyrus.
Asgore had to live a little far, since Toriel didn't like him very much. But he is still nearby, and that's good enough for me. He's a pretty cool dude sometimes, and is actually kinda fun to talk to, so I couldn't let him move TOO far. Tori and Frisk lived right next door to me and Papyrus, meaning we are the perfect people to go to if she wanted someone to watch Frisk. Toriel doesn't like Undyne watching Frisk, so even though Undyne is across the street from us, she refuses to leave Frisk there. But when Toriel is free from work, we always chat and watch movies together and go out to parks and stuff. It's really fun, she seems to love to surface. The surface is so much prettier when enjoying it with the company of someone else.
Toriel is totally over Asgore, so that means she's totally free for me to ask out, right...? Would she reject me? What if asking her on a date ruins our friendship....? I could never forgive myself. Oh god....what do I do? Without thinking, I rushed over to Frisk. We were watching her while Toriel was at her meeting. Being a teacher sure does take a lot of work. When I approached Frisk, she looked as if she had already expected me to come. She had this confident look.
"You promised today, Sans....mom isn't always going to be single." Frisk said as I plopped down on the seat next to her. "I know......" I groaned and laid back. "But what if-!" "Sans, just don't think about it! Mom loves you! She talks about you a lot. I bet she's been waiting for you to ask her on this date!" Frisk reassured, cutting me off. Frisk is probably right... "Ugh...I just can't stop worrying..." I muttered. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. Wait....Papyrus is home. "TORIEL IS HERE EARLY?!" I spat out and rushed to my feet. "I. CANT. DO. THIS. I've changed my mind!" I yelled and attempted to escape what I had planned.
Too late.
Frisk already had her tiny hands wrapped around my hand as she dragged me with great strength towards the door that Toriel had knocked on. "Frisk wait I'm not-!"
"Oh hey mom."
And just like that, the door was open. Frisk had opened it. This was bad.

((TORIEL'S POV))
I walked into Sans and Papyrus's house to see Frisk and Sans, Sans looking more nervous than usual. Is he feeling alright? I wonder what happened.... "Hello my child." I said with a calm smile, moving her bangs away and planting a kiss on her forehead. "I know I came early. Something came up for the people running the meeting, so it was cut short." I explained and turned my attention towards Sans. I didn't think it was possible for skeletons to sweat...? "Did Frisk behave?" I asked and he nodded quickly. "That's good. Well, Frisk, we should get going home. Thank you for taking care of her Sans." I said sweetly and grabbed Frisk's hand.
"Oh! Mom, wait, I almost forgot! Sans wanted to ask you something!" Frisk chirped happily. I looked at Sans and tilted my head to the side, wondering what his question was. He stumbled over his words and glanced at Frisk, then back at me. "I-I-I was wondering if you....w-well...you don't h-have to but...to put it s-simply....ngh..." He stuttered and scratched the back of his skull.
"I was w-wondering if you wanted to g-go out...? L-like on a...."
I cut him off. "Of course! Yes! I need a break from all this school work! I'm free on Sunday. We can meet up then if that's okay with you?" I asked, super excited. It had been a while since me and Sans hung out together! How great!

((SANS'S POV))
Shit.
Oh no....noooooo.....no! She thought I meant as friends?! Oh god, oh god, ohhhh god! At this point, the only explanation for this happening is that life hates my guts. "O-oh uh, yeah! Great...yeah Sunday is good with me...."
"Perfect! I'll see you then."
And just like that, they were gone. I sighed and sat on the couch. Today was Friday....that meant I had some time. Beep! I looked over at my phone and saw Frisk had texted me. 'You can't risk another date that's just 'for fun'. You have to turn this hang out into a date! You still have time. Hurry!' As I read her text, I felt myself shy away from the idea of turning it into a date. 'C'mon, Frisk...we both know at this point it's hopeless. I probably just wasn't cut out for love. I can't do this...' I texted back to her and sighed. My chances with getting with Tori were indeed low.
Beep!
I looked at the text, my eyes widening at what had been sent. 'If you really love Toriel, you'll try.' If I really...love her? Well, of course I do! But....no, Frisk is right. I have to do this. But how...?
(TIME SKIP)

(TORIEL'S POV)
School work was overwhelming. So much to do....I need this break. I'm slowly losing more and more hope. Their really pressuring me. Making me give them more tests than I can grade. Giving me more work than I can manage. Am I cut out to be a teacher...? I love my job, but what if I can't keep up...? If I do lose my job...what will I do...?
I shook my head and knocked on Sans's door. I had been looking forward to this hang out. But I wish Sans would hurry up and ask me out already...every time I see him, I want to plant a big kiss on his cheek! But does he even like me that way...?
"Hey Tori. You ready?" Sans asked, wearing his same old outfit. I wore my same old outfit too. "Of course! Where should we go?" I asked, and he chuckled. "Don't worry. I've got it all planned out. Follow me."

He took me to a wonderful restaurant. They cook the food right in front of you! And it tastes super good. The whole time, he was making jokes. I couldn't help but laugh and joke back. Then, we went out roller skating. He helped me on my feet, and caught me when I almost fell. It was...really nice. I couldn't stop smiling. Finally, we went out to this beautiful forest.
It was night by now, and he insisted that we come over here. I looked around and chuckled. "My my Sans, this truly is a beautiful forest." I said in awe. "Isn't it? But I'll show you what the best part is." He said and grabbed my hand. I blushed a light pink, and nodded. "Alright." I said and let him lead my through the maze of trees.
It was only a short walk till me and Sans reached a beautiful pond, with fireflies all about, and a perfect view of the starry sky. I gasped in amazement and looked in shock at the sight of the fireflies, lighting up the beautifully colored sky. Finally, I smiled and felt Sans squeeze my hand. We both sat down on the grass, taking in the beauty. Everything seemed so perfect.

((SANS'S POV))
C'mon Sans...kiss her...! Your going to miss your shot! She's at your level of height now! But...what if I mess things up between us...? I don't know what to do... Before I could think about it, I said something that I had wanted to ask.  "Tori...do...or rather...erm...." I stumbled over words. She looked at me with a sweet smile. I love this woman...I have to do this. "...would you consider this...a date...?" I asked, Toriel being shocked at the question. She blushed a bright red and nodded. "Mhm..."
We both leaned close, and kissed each other. There wasn't another care in the world. We didn't bother to check the time, we just continued. As soon as she broke away from the kiss, she sweeped me off my feet and twirled me around, giggling. I laughed along in happiness with her, and she covered my face in kisses.
Then, she placed me on the floor. "...hug attack!" I called out and I chased her around the pond for a while, till I finally tackled her and managed to hug her. We laughed and laughed.
I never wanted this moment to end. I can't help but love my beautiful Tori. I guess I owe Frisk one for getting me to do this. Toriel seems a lot happier now that we're together. I'm a lot happier, too.

((This took forever I really hope you liked it !! ;w; ))