Grillby X Reader

((Another one of reader things! Requested. I'm not terribly good with these but I'm tryin my best Kay?))

My eyes were puffy and my nose was red. Tears ran quickly down my cheek. I tried running as fast as I could, but I couldn't escape them. I could hear everyone laughing at me from miles away just because of one slip up....and I really thought they were my friends. But monsters are miserable creatures. I don't care I don't care I don't care! All I want is to never see a monster again!
I told myself and fled behind the restaurant of Grillbyz, where the garbage was. Just where I belong, I told myself. I sniffled and cried, put my knees up against my chest and hugged them, hiding my face in my arms. It was a simple mess up. I walked over wearing something a little bit different to my group of friends. A little bit...weirder.
They took one look at me and teased me about it all day. I snapped back at them and just then tripped and fell, causing them to burst out laughing at me. I was hurt, both inside and out, so I fled to safety.
It was only a few seconds behind that restaurant before Grillby arrived. He must've spotted me and came out the back...
He didn't say anything, he just hugged me. I moved away from him and tried to push him away from me. "No...I don't *sniff* ever want to see you again.... *sniff* I'm done...okay..? *sniff* done with monsters of any kind!" I protested and glared at him.
"You can't judge all monsters based on a few." He replied and hugged me again. Once again, I repeated the process and scooted farther away from him. Grillby scooted closer, and hugged me some more. His heat in this cold weather was nice... And his hug was soft. But no...
I refused and stood up. He stood up and hugged me some more. I found a way out of his arms and walked further away.
"Stop..."
I mumbled as he hugged me again. The process repeated.
"Stop!"
Repeated.
"Why won't you leave me alone..?!"
Repeated.
"Why...?!"
Repeated.
"Why?!"
Finally this time, we were a couple steps away from the restaurant, and he hugged me from the behind. I burst out crying and looked at the floor. Here I was crying in front of an old friend... "I can't stand to see you like this...." Grillby said as he hugged me.
"Please stop hurting yourself like this...when you do this, you hurt me to." He mumbled, pulling out a handkerchief and wiping my tears away.
"Why do you even bother to hang around me? I'm this miserable creature who is a complete embarrassment..." I said grimly. "Stop insulting my friend. I hang around with you because I care about you." He replied and stopped hugging me. I turned around and faced him.
He showed some expression for once...concern.
"Please, your killing yourself over this. Your so...amazing. Why do you look down on yourself so much?" He asked and I hugged myself. "I can't help it..." I said and looked away from him.
Suddenly, I heard him walk towards me a bit more. I felt a bit of heat come near my forehead, and then disappear. I touched the spot....
Grillby had just taken the handkerchief and folded it, pressed it against my forehead and kissed it for a moment. He didn't want to burn me after all.
"Wha...?" I asked in complete disbelief.
"I wish you could love you like I do." He said as a hint of red spread across his face. With that, he began to walk back inside the diner.

((I actually really like how I wrote this one!))