Sans X Reader (part 2)

((There were some requests for a second part for this, so here goes nothing! (P.S next up is the second part to Grillby X Reader uwu) ))

As time went on, Sans seemed to be everywhere. I had never seen him so many times before. I wonder why... I was out with my friend again shopping for some clothes. "I've seen that skeleton around everywhere..." I mentioned and she groaned. "God, your still thinking about him...monsters are just people we should stay away from." She complained and I finally decided to say something back.
"Look, he's not bad. Stop judging monsters as a whole! NOT ALL MONSTERS ARE BAD." I said and looked away from her. She rolled her eyes. I suddenly looked over and saw Sans helping out the kid I had seen before with him pick out clothes. They looked like they were having...fun.
For some reason, I longed to join them. "I'll be right back." I said and walked up to two without even realizing what I was doing. Sans noticed me and waved. He looked very...happy that I was approaching. I walked up to them and smiled. "Uh...hi!" I said. "Hey. What's up?" He said and leaned to the side to glance at my friend. "Oh, your with that friend that ditched you." Sans said with a chuckle.
"Oh, uh, yeah...." I said and scratched the back of my head. "Why do you still hang around her? She's not worth your time." He said and I shrugged. "I don't know...I'm not really...popular. So she's all I've really got for now." I said and he seemed shocked by this. He got a piece of paper from his pocket. "Got a pen?" He asked and I nodded, giving him a pen I had found in my pocket. The skeleton wrote down his number and handed the paper back to me. "Well, now you don't have to hang around that loser." He said and the child in the back seemed to be happy about this.
I smiled and took the paper, putting it in my pocket. "Are you sure you want to try to be friends with me? I can't say I'm a good friend." I said and he chuckled. "Of course I'm going to try. I'm going to bring out the best in you, just watch me." He said in a challenging way. I was really happy that I had made a new friend some how...but for some reason, I personally never thought a skeleton to come by me as attractive.
(TIME SKIP)

The next day, I decided to text him. Just to say hi, you know. I was eating pancakes today. Almost instantly, he texted back. 'Hey. Glad you decided to text. I was actually going to invite you over. I want you to meet my brother.' He texted. WAIT HE HAD A BROTHER?! I wanted to meet him really badly.
'Woah, you have a brother? I'd love to meet him.'
'Great. Can you come over at 2:30? My address is _____.'
'Yep! 2:30 is perfect. See you then.'
I was super excited. Wait...what time was it? I looked over at my phone's clock...oh shoot.
It was 2:00.
I raced into the shower, and made sure to make it fast. I brushed my teeth and got myself dressed and ready to go. Was I going to be late? Hopefully not.... His house was nearby, so I was actually able to walk there.
Ding dong!
"Brother! There is someone at the door!" I heard from the other side. Must be his brother...
"Open it bro." I heard Sans say. Then the door opened and I prepared myself.
"Hello...!" I said and expected to see another short skeleton. I looked up and saw a very tall skeleton...!!! I felt small.... "Hohoho! You must be the lucky person my brother has told me all about!" The skeleton said and I nodded. He hugged me and welcomed me inside. I had never had such a warm welcome!
"Make yourself at home!" He said as I walked inside. "Thank you, I will." I said and looked around the place. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself! I'm Papyrus. Sans's brother!" He said proudly and I smiled. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm (your name)." I said and we shook hands. Soon enough I saw Sans come downstairs. "Right on time." He said.
"Well, you actually lived nearby. So it wasn't that far of a walk." I said. "That's cool. We just moved in about a week ago." He said and I finally understood why I was seeing him so much more often... "Wanna see my room?" He offered and I nodded.
Off we went to his room. I have to admit, it was really messy. I looked around and giggled. "Is it always this messy?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. Only gets messier from here. And we just moved in too." He said. I was walking towards his bed, and then felt myself trip. Oh god, I forgot about how clumsy I was..!
"Oof!" I yelped and felt myself fall on Sans, my lips planting on his cheek by accident. My face turned bright red and I scrambled to get up. I saw his face a bright blue. "O-oh my g-god, I'm so so so so so so sorry...!! I didn't mean to fall..!!" I said and helped him stand up. He looked at me for a minute, then chuckled. I swore I saw hearts in his eyes for a moment, but I might be wrong. "H-heh, it's nothing... I guess you must've been falling for me." He said with a wink and I laughed. "Is it a common occurrence for you to trip over things?" Sans asked me and I nodded. "Better believe it.." I mumbled.
To my dismay, I think I got a taste of something I liked.
We talked for a while, a long time, laughing and chasing each other around the house. It was a lot of fun. I even stayed for dinner! The spaghetti tasted pretty alright! But as I was leaving, I was kinda sad. Papyrus said goodbye early since he had to go meet up with Undyne. So it was just me saying goodbye to Sans....
"Um...I had a lot of fun." I said and smiled. "Me too...see, I knew I could bring out the best in you." He said with a chuckle. I didn't want to leave. "Well...bye..." I said and began to walk off. "...so your just going to leave?" He asked and I stopped. I turned around. "Well...."
He walked up to me, blushing a lot, then kissed me on my lips. I didn't know it was possible for a skeleton to kiss, but he proved otherwise. And wow....it lasted quite a while.
But I loved every second of it.

((If you are satisfied with this ending, then leave some support! If you want a part three, comment!))