Mettaton NEO X Reader

(( This one will fill two requests!! MajorAnimeLover requested the Mettaton NEO X Reader, and Harley_black direct messaged me the concept idea she had in mind for a Mettaton NEO X Reader!! So I combined the two!!

Sorry it took so long to come out!! I got super busy. Hopefully you guys are still into Undertale XD

Enjoy~! ))

When I lived on the surface, I had an awesome taste for music. I loved all types of music, but my favorite genre by far was Metal, or somewhat hardcore music.

Although that didn't mean that I hadn't liked other genres as well.

All genres proved to be very nice and I enjoyed all types of music! That one just stood out the most to me.

My parents weren't very happy with the idea of me being into that type of music. They wanted me to "get interested in something that can actually make me money", despite me telling them that a music career COULD get me money.

I knew that getting into music wasn't really an option anymore, since my parents had that practically set that in stone by now.

At least I still had my friends who encouraged that kind of career.

Or so I thought.

It was all a cruel prank to embarrass me.

I bet they're laughing at me right now.

Who cares...the surface is a spoiled place. They told me that Mt. Ebott was a cool place for us to relax, then they pushed me straight into the hole that led me to my new life and career.

Long story short, when I fell down there, I didn't run into any trouble. I always just ran away from monsters, and there was a goat lady, but I avoided her too.

I walked into Snowdin where I met my first new best friend. Her name was Alphys. She was working on some sort of machine that looked to be processing a puzzle of some sort.

"Hey, uh...can you help me? I'm kinda lost..." I admitted, looking down at my feet in embarrassment of the mess I had gotten myself into.

"A-are you a human?" Alphys asked me curiously, running around me with her tiny dinosaur feet. She sighed and adjusted her glasses. "Get comfortable, I don't think you'll be leaving for a while...it's nearly impossible to leave here."

With that, Alphys began to scamper away. But, she was my last hope. "W-wait!" I shouted after her. She turned back towards me, looking quite confused. I bit my lip, thinking through the words I had set in my head.

"...please, help me...I don't know what's going on, and...I don't want to die down here. At least, not till I can get a music career..!" I pleaded, crossing my fingers as I begged her for help.

Alphys thought about it for a while, turning to face me and looking at the snow covered ground. "Hnng..." She mumbled, pacing herself back and forth.

"Alphys!" A happy go lucky voice called from behind her. Alphys nearly fell over from the sudden surprise, regained her posture and scampered over to me, grabbing my hand and practically yanking me towards the direction her house I assumed was.

"W-we better hurry! Oh gosh, I can't believe I'm doing t-this...!" Alphys fretted. I smiled, letting out a sigh of relief as I ran beside Alphys. "Thank you! I'm saved!" I beamed happily.

We arrived at Alphys' lab. I took a good look around this strange lab that carried an atmosphere I had never been in before. This lab was quite messy, for she seemed to have been slacking off on work quite a bit.