Underswap!Sans X Reader

((This is going to be fun!))

"Psst! Human!" I heard a loud whisper shout. Who else would it be but Sans? I grumbled and rubbed my eyes. "Wake upppp!" He pestered and tried to shake me awake. I chuckled and gestured for him to stop. "Alright alright alright! I'm up I'm up...what do you need?" I asked as I sat up. He sat on my bed. His hands were hidden behind his back."Guess what?!" He asked. "Hmm...I give up. What is it?" I asked. Sans always had a way to surprise me, didn't he?

"I found a small cat!" He announced and showed a tiny kitten. My eyes widened in surprise as I grabbed this kitten from him. It mewed softly and curled up into a ball in my hand. "It's so cute!" I said happily. Sans beamed at how much I was impressed with his discovery. But, then I came to my senses. "Wait a minute...where did you find this?" I asked in confusion. "Well, I was walking over to your kitchen to eat, when I suddenly saw an adorable small kitten outside your window!" Sans stated proudly.

"Wait, doesn't our neighbor have cats?"

Sans apologized to the neighbors for stealing their cat, and we were off on our way back home. I had a friend named Undyne, and her dare to all of us was to live with a random partner she picked out, for a whole month. Who ever lasted the whole month would get to throw a pie at her face! Nobody wanted to give up the opportunity, so we all joined in. She picked me and Sans out. I would've preferred his laid back brother, Papyrus, but I wasn't the one picking teams here.

At first, he really annoyed me. Always up so early and pestering me to play puzzles with him. But then I started to find his whole attitude really cute, and now I've learned to manage him. I'll be the one to win! I must be!

"So human! What shall we devour today, hm?" Sans asked and searched through my refrigerator. He was staying at my house since Papyrus and his partner, Napstablook, were staying at his since Napstablook only had ghost food and no beds at his house.

"You can heat up the spaghetti." I said with a smile. I knew he loved spaghetti, but I couldn't let him eat it all the time. I guess I could let this one slide. "Really?!" Sans asked excitedly, his eyes lighting up as he hugged me tightly. I giggled at this. "Yeah yeah, but you better hurry before I eat it all!" I challenged and raced towards the kitchen. He ran after me.

We ate spaghetti till are stomachs felt ready to burst. "Aaahhh....that was good..." I said happily and flopped down on to the couch. "...want play a board game?" He asked excitedly. I was pooped. How could he still be full of energy? I thought for a while, till I finally came to a conclusion. "Eh, what the heck, why not?"

We played monopoly. It was a lot of fun, actually. We were both very competitive while playing. I won 2 round and he won 3. "I win!" He cheered and grinned happily. The grin was so pure that I had to smile with him. "You sure did." I said and rubbed his head. He laughed and hugged me. I laughed in surprise and we both began to cuddle.

"I have the most brilliant idea!" He said happily. My face was still a little bit red from blushing from the cuddle attack. "Hm? What is it?" I asked and sat up. He pulled out a movie case. It was all the episodes of a movie I think was called Miraculous? Or was it Miraculous Ladybug? Either way, it was still really cool. I really loved Cat Noir. Cats are really my favorite. But dogs are pretty cool too! Dogs are probably nicer than cats though.

The whole time, Sans insisted that we snuggle, so we did. He was really clingy, which was super adorable. He made the cutest little smiles at me during the movie, and we even got a blanket.
(TIME SKIP)

It was late, I suggested we go to bed, so we did. But I was awakened by the sound of faint crying. Being the light sleeper that I was, I could hear it. To my curiously, I stood up from the bed and tracked down the noise. It seemed to be coming from Sans's room. "Sans...?" I asked as I creaked open the door and peeked inside.

Sans was sitting up and hugging his knees, burying his face into them. I rushed over to him worriedly. "S-Sans! What's wrong?!" I asked worriedly. He looked up and me and his eyes widened. He pulled me into his bed and hugged me tightly. "S..Sans...?" I asked surprised.

"I'm s-s-so sorry for *sniffle* worrying you so l-late at night, it's just...." He trailed off and sniffled again. "It's just what?" I asked and wiped away the tears on his cheek with my shirt sleeve. "...its just that I had a dream about you dying....and it was all my fault...I'm...s-sorry..." He said and hugged me tighter. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Don't worry, Sans. I'll always be right here for you, okay?" I reassured and rubbed his head. "Please don't cry...I'm alive....It was all just a terrible dream..." I said.

After a while, I figured he was asleep and began to leave the bed. But every time I attempted to leave, he would cling to me and shift a bit, making me think he was about to wake up. Finally, I tried one last time, and was able to leave. As I was walking out the door, I heard another sniffle.

"W-wait...(Y/N)...." I heard Sans say. I turned around and to my surprise, he was awake. "P-please stay here and sleep next to me...I can't lose you again....I won't lose you again...please..." He begged. That teary eyed face just signaled to me that I had no other choice. I walked back into bed with him.

As soon as I did, he smiled and hugged me again. I smiled back and hugged him back. "(Y/N)...?" He asked before I could drift off to sleep. "Yes, Sans...?" I asked sleepily.

"If I said I love you, what would you say?"
"Oh Sans, I would say I love you too..."
"...If I said your the greatest person alive, would you believe me?"
"Hmm...maybe...but I would say your greater than me..."
"If I said I wanted you all to myself, what would you say?"
"I would say...*yawn*....that I'm all yours...mm..."
"...If I said that I wanted to kiss you, would you believe me?"
"Mm...yes...yes I would..."
"Last one. If I said that your cute and give me a reason to keep on living...what would you say?"

((COMMENT YOUR ANSWER))