And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,

"Wait for me to come home."

  As the song came to an end, I opened my eyes and stayed quiet. I looked down at the black guitar in my arms and let out a small smile.

  I got up from my bed and walked up to my sports bag and my luggage. I already unpacked most of my stuff in the closets but I'm still waiting to decorate my walls so I can finish up.

  I got the picture frame and the bear and brought them over to my bed sitting with my legs crossed.

  After looking at them for about 2-3 minutes, I put them next to me and got my phone from the night stand where it was charging.

  I continued from where I left off at the beach from the twins.

  I typed their names in the search bar and a few of their most recent tweets popped up.

  I was scrolling through them when someone knocked on my door.

  “Come in.” I said hoping they could hear me.

  They door opened slowly and 2 heads popped in.

  Johann and Yoandri came in and sat on each side of me. I turned off my phone and dropped it on my lap.

  They saw what I was looking at before I turned it off so they just looked at me and gave me a small smile.

  “Don't worry, you'll see them again.” Johann said smiling and rubbing my back.

  “I'll see them again, pft, how am I supposed to see them again when 1, I'm here I'm Miami, and they're in California. 2, They're practically famous/well known so they're most likely doing more important things. 3, they probably don't even remember me anymore with all these girl throwing themselves at them. I was reading some comments on their twitter posts and pictures they post on Instagram and they have so many girls asking to be followed, to read their DMS, to thank them for stuff. And apparently you can see pictures they have gotten tagged on so they're are many of them meeting them and they have seen so many new faces and interacted with so many that they have forgotten about me.
To them, I would just be a girl who went to school with them. Seeing them would be them just thinking I am just another fan wanting to take a picture with them or getting something signed. I don't think I w-”

  “Yamileth. Stop. It won't be like that.” Yoandri assured me.

  “I just don't know anymore. All these years I've been wishing just to see them again, but now, I still want to see them, but I'm afraid they won't remember me.” I whispered looking down at the picture next to me.

  They both hugged me and we just sat there in silence.

  *Johann's P.O.V*

  She was just looking at the picture as Yoyo and I held her.

  She wanted to see them so bad but apparently they changed their phone numbers when I tried calling.

Neither Yoyo could get a hold of them.
  What to do....

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1131✨
09•10•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

HOLA HOLA BABES! HOW IT GOING?!

Life is horrible.

BUT THE TWINS CAME OUT WITH THEIR MERCH AND I AM GOING TO BUY IT ALLLLLL!!!! I DON'T CARE IF I GO BROKE! FOR THEM I DO ANYTHING!!! 😭💙 They're my babies 😭💙💙

Its almost been a month since I updated!!! I'm sorry!! I'm trying! Really!

Hopefully the next one will be sooner

Well, hope you enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖