"I love you Sasuke. " Naruto murmured into his ears.

Sasuke felt a shiver down his spine ,tilting his head to get a proper look at his lover.

"Mhmm.. I will too ,forever. "

"Forever?"

"Yeah. Even death won't do us part."
-----------
Sasuke could feel tears pricking his eyes as the memories came back to him. He had already accepted the fact that Naruto was no longer with him ,however he was still learning how to live without him.

"Daddy are you ready?" Kimiko's silvery voice cut through the air ,bringing Sasuke back to the present moment.

"Yeah." He replied ,standing up from where he sat and passing off the flowers into his daughters outstretched arms.

Shifting the bouquet of flowers to her left arm ,she slipped her free hand into her fathers. She always loved holding her fathers hand ,it had always been an habit of hers.

Walking down the winding dirt path ,the pair made their way into the city square to pick up several things before heading to the edge of village where the cemetery was located.

"Daddy ,why are there so many tombstones?" The little girl asked quizzically ,eyes the colour of void scanning her surroundings.

"Well..war happened and many many brave ninjas fought to protect the village you call home." He explained ,leading the girl over to a emptier patch of land with fewer tombstones.

Kimiko's grip on her fathers hand tightened ,she was nervous and being in a place like this made her oddly scared. Her eyes scanned the names on the tombstones.

Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage.

Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage.

Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage.

Kushina Uzumaki , the Fourth Hokage missus.

Naruto Uzumaki, the Seventh Hokage.

Kimiko took a tentative step towards the familiar name that was carved into the marble. Bowing as a sign of respect ,she got down her knees before placing the flowers carefully before the grave. Sasuke watched on as his daughter did so ,following suit as he bowed and got down on his knees.

"Naruto,we're here. Our daughter has come to see you. " Sasuke breathed ,his throat tightening ,glancing down at his lap as he struggled to keep his emotions in check.

Meanwhile ,Kimiko reached out to trace the carved name with her fingers. "Naruto Uzumaki.." She whispered to herself ,enjoying the way his name left her lips.

"Mommy ,I'm here to see you. "Kimiko started as a tiny smile formed on her lips ," Do you like the flowers we've brought you? Daddy said they were your favourite ,just like me! Actually daddy told me all about you , I know you like ramen and the colour orange. Daddy told me I had the same dreams as you did ,to be Hokage and mommy you did it! I want to be just like you. "

As Kimiko spoke ,she could feel her voice slowly quavering and her vision blurring from tears. She didn't quite understand why she felt this way but she sniffed and wiped her eyes ,trying to smile.

"Do you like what I'm wearing mommy? Daddy bought it for me ,I'm wearing it for the first time specially to see you. " she said whilst standing up to give a little twirl. "I saw you in my dreams mommy ,sorry I didn't know who you were then but now I do! You're so pretty mommy. Are you happy to see me ?" She continued her one sided conversation ,finding it harder to contain her emotions.

Sasuke listened to her words silently his heart clenching each time her voice shook. He knew exactly how she felt ,talking and talking to expect a reply that would never come. Sasuke could tell that his little girl was trying not to shed tears ,trying to be strong.

"Daddy misses you everyday just like I do. Do you miss us too mommy? I wish you could be here mommy. I love you.." Kimiko trailed off as tears started gather in her eyes.

She reached up ,wiping her eyes furiously. She struggled to understand why she was crying ,she couldn't quite comprehend the reason as to why she was. She turned to look at her father as if she would be able to find the answers in him.

Sasuke looked at Kimiko and noticed her quivering lips. She was indeed was just like Naruto ,despite having all the rights to cry she didn't. She still tried to hold back her emotions.

It was painful to see her like this. All Sasuke knew to do was embrace her and let her know that it was okay to cry. Kimiko buried her face in her father's neck in an attempt to find some sort of comfort.

"It's okay Kimiko. It's okay to cry. " he uttered ,just audible enough for her to hear. Kimiko simply nodded and finally she let the first tear break free ,the rest following in an unbroken stream.

Sasuke could feel her fist clenching onto his shirt and could hear her silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride. Running his fingers through her hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind.

"I miss him too ,I really do. "

A/N: Ahh this chapter was so hard to write and I really hope you guys enjoyed this ! I've been getting comments from y'all wanting to know what had happened to Naruto. Just to let y'all know I WILL be publishing a chapter soon revealing what had happened to Naruto ,however I have to follow the storyline i have in mind and it will just be revealed later. The chapter telling y'all what happened will be coming soon so just stay patient ! Thank you all so much for reading. Xx