16.

The silence between the two was unbearable. Kimiko had never felt so uncomfortable in her father's presence before. Maybe because this time ,her father gave off a menacing aura ,one that she had never experienced before.

Maybe this was the aura she've heard people talk about when her father was fighting. It felt so terrifying ,they said his aura was terrifying enough to send chills right down to your bones.

Kimiko wanted so badly to speak ,to break the silence but yet she was afraid to. She continued to stare up at her father's expressionless face ,wondering what was going on in his mind.

What went through Sasuke's mind was a rollercoaster of emotions. He felt angry ,sad ,shocked ,surprised and relief all at once. Was this how he was going to tell his daughter about her origins?

Shaking himself out his thoughts ,he looked at Kimiko and a stab of pain went through his heart. What if she didn't want to accept Naruto as her mother ? What if she was angry at him for keeping this secret from her for this long.

His eyes darted to the window ,out into the vast infinite blue sky. It was almost like looking into Naruto's eyes but nothing could compare to his lover.

'Even when you're not here ,you still insist to make my life difficult ,don't you?' Sasuke chided Naruto internally.

The raven male took a deep breath before turning to look at his daughter again. He was going to tell her the truth. It would be what Naruto had wanted.

"Yes." Sasuke replied suddenly ,his voice startling Kimiko. Was that all?

"What do you mean daddy? Is Naru ojisan really my mommy?" She inquired ,eyes wide as she tried to digest the information.

"It's Naruto..Not Naru.." Sasuke corrected her patiently ,"Naruto is your mother. "

Kimiko blinked once and them twice ,staring blankly at her father. She had expected this answer but it still shocked her to hear her father confirm it.

"No way.."she muttered ,shaking her head. The ojisan she met in her dream was her mommy?

"How daddy? How was Oji- I mean mommy able to have me..?" She furrowed her brows together ,looking at her father in confusion.

It wasn't a everyday thing that two males would be able to have their own biological child. However ,in their case it was a whole other story. Naruto had always been able to perform extraordinary acts and how he was able to carry Kimiko for nine whole months just added to the list.

"It's a long story," sasuke started ,pushing back his chair whilst patting his thighs. Kimiko immediately clambered off her chair and onto her father's lap.

"Tell me daddy,how?"

"Well..We had a little help from Aunt Sakura..."

------------
"If the results from this experiment comes out successful, I'm a hundred precent sure we can go ahead with our plans." Sakura swivelled around in her chair to face her team-mates.

Sakura had known the two were eager to start their own family ,especially after being married for nearly a year. She never thought she would be conducting an experiment of sort like this until Naruto approached her with the most bizzare question of all.

xxxxxxxx
"Sakura-chan!" A loud clear sing song voice rang down the hallways of the hospital as the brash blonde ninja walked down the hallways to find his best friend. Everyone knew who this voice belonged to ,their very dear number one knuckle head ninja whom had somehow become their Hokage.

Sakura gritted her teeth at the sound of Naruto's voice booming down the hallways. Pushing her bangs away from her eyes,she looked up the exact moment Naruto rudely barged in followed by a flustered nurse.