5.

"Butterfly!"Kimiko laughed happily,her cherubic face lighting up as she let loose of Sasuke's hand,bounding along with butterfly.She jumped up,her tiny hands reaching up , trying to catch the butterfly which caught her attention.

"Yes Kimiko,a butterfly."Sasuke replied,letting her hand go whilst he looked at the young raven trying again and again to catch the butterfly.He couldn't help but allow a enormous smile to envelop his face,a smile that anyone will kill to see. Sweet little Kimiko that was pure of the world's troubles was the way Sasuke would want it to stay.

"Kimiko,not too far!"he called out,warning the little girl to not wander out so far.You see,they lived in the outskirts of the village,not too far from the village-a 5 minutes walking distance. It was peaceful,quiet and the way Sasuke liked it.

"Kimiko , I told you to go too far."he sighed , watching his daughter run into the field with delighted squeals escaping her mouth.Another sigh from the man and then he jogged off to chase after her whom kept running further and further.

It wasn't all that hard for Sasuke to catch up with the young uchiha,after all he was a ninja and had chased after much faster people."Kimiko,"Sasuke warned,his voice hardening along with his gaze,"Did you even listen to what I said or were you blatantly going against father?"Sasuke asked,his hands resting upon Kimiko's shoulder.

The little raven stopped in her tracks once she heard her fathers harsh tone he rarely used , in fact she could only remember Sasuke using that tone once long time ago,Kimiko swallowed,she was in trouble she knew it.

'I can't cry,I'm not a crybaby.' She repeatedly told herslef,clenching her fists but her wobbling lips and her huge onyx eyes watering refused to listen to her.She didn't dare look up at Sasuke, she didn't ever mean to make him mad,she just couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Sorry,daddy.."she muttered,her head bowed low ,salty tears dripping from her eyes onto the grass.Sasuke's stomach dropped when he saw tears dripping down onto the grass,he kneeled down in front of Kimiko,putting his finger below her chin speaking to her in a gentle voice,"Kimiko,look up at Daddy will you?"

The little girl shook her head,Kimiko refused to look at her father especially when she was crying and he was mad at her.

"Kimiko I'm not angry at you, please look up to me?"He tried again,his voice the softest it could be .Sasuke's thumb moved up to wipe the tears that rolled down her reddening cheeks.Finally,after some resention,Kimiko lookes up,eyes red and puffy as she bit her trembling lower lip.

'I'm such an awful father , fancy making her cry.'Sasuke lamented to himself,pulling Kimiko in for a hug as he sat her up on his propped up leg."I'm sorry,daddy."a timid voice spoke up,Sasuke's attention turning from rubbing circles unto the girls back to looking at her forlorn expression.

"Daddy isn't angry Kimiko,"Sasuke emphasised softly,not wanting his daughter to be upset."Don't be sorry , I was just worried you'd go too far out and hurt yourself.."he trailed off,pressing a gentle kiss to her cheeks.He never wanted to see Kimiko upset ever again.

Burying her face into the crook of Sasuke's neck,she nodded silently as she wrapped her arms around his neck,legs around his waist.

"Up." she commanded earning a chuckle from Sasuke,she reminded him so much of his yellow haired ball of sunshine,she was the remnants of him,his so called legacy.

"Up."he echoed her,propping Kimiko up on his hip,standing as they resumed their journey to the village's centre.

---------------------

"Ino is it just me or Sasuke-kun is acting gloomier than usual?"Sakura asked as he bent over,picking the flowers she wanted to purchase,her brows lifting as she spoke to her bestfriend.