2.

"Daddy Daddy can you tell me when you and mommy met?"Kimiko asked the next day as the two Uchiha sat at the table for breakfast,her hands which held the spoon pushed her rice around soaking in her miso soup.Her onyx eyes were wide in curiosity as she looked across the table to her father whom sat cross legged reading the papers.

Sasuke froze in his seat and slowly relaxed behind the papers , silently thanking the papers for shielding his facial expression from his daughter, he allowed himself to settle his emotions before folding the papers neatly and setting them down."Come here, Miko"he motioned as he stood up,leading them into the living room where he sat down on the floor once again crossed leg as he patted his lap for Kimiko to settle herself upon.Happy,Kimiko scampered over to where her father sat , climbing onto his lap where she rested herself snugly against the lean chest of her father patiently waiting for her one of her most favourite time she always spent with her daddy;story time.

With a couple of deep breathes later and a momentary period of silence Sasuke finally spoke,"You see Kimiko.."he trailed off once he started,his fingers gently combing through his daughters hair,unpinning a bow he previously clipped on in the morning as the raven man tied up her hair once again neatly,"Your mommy and I were placed in the same genin team back in the academy when we were 12, we were in the same team as aunt Sakura.."he was about to continue but Kimiko eyes widened at his words , her mum was a ninja like her daddy too?Was her mommy as strong as her daddy?"Was mommy a ninja like daddy?"Kimiko interjected as she excitedly gripped her fathers arm, excitement nearly brimming out of her ,"Yeah." came the simple reply but nothing followed after.

"Daddy?"she said softly as she looked up at him noticing how empty and distant his eyes were and how scarily stiff he was seated.

-----
"Team 7 , Naruto Uzumaki , Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha . Your jonin teachers will be here to pick you guys up later in the afternoon" Iruka-sensi droned on as he was about to announce the next team.

"Iruka Sensei!"a loud slightly annoying voice sounded as the students heard a slam on the table,"Why is a top student like me in a group with that teme!"Naruto blurted out obviously unhappy with the arrangements.

"Because Naruto ,Sasuke graduated with the highest score but you on the other hand had the worst scores,"at this the entire class sniggered and some even openly laughed causing the blonde to be much more infuriated,"You two have been grouped together because we want to evenly divide abilities between the groups to maintain a balance if power."Iruka sensei explained with a hand on his hip.

"Hn,don't pull my leg, dobe"the usually stonic Uchiha spoke up , not even bothering to send Naruto a glance.

"W-What did you say teme !"the obnoxious boy yelled once again , pointing a accusing finger at sasuke.

------

"Daddy!Hello, are you here?"Kimiko stated louder as she wriggled from the grip around her waist to stand on Sasuke's lap waving her arms in front of his face but only to find the still distant empty look in her fathers eyes.

-------
"Sasukehhhh!"the name resounded around the entire area as raven turned just in time to see a blur of blonde and orange shooting towards him,"Ne Sasuke you've just came back to the konoha after defecting you better look around and see all the amazing changes around!"Naruto spoke with his arms extended clearly exaggerating as usual despite being 19 years of age.

"Dobe-"Sasuke sighs as he crossed his arms , he just wanted to go back home and escape the withering glances sent at him everywhere he walked."Ne Sasuke I'll bring you around tonight!I'll be at your house at 7 , even if you like it or not!"Naruto interrupted before taking off before Sasuke could even reply.

'dobe'Sasuke thought as he continued to make his way back home but he was aware this time how oddly empty he felt inside right after Naruto took off.

-------

"Daddy..?"Kimiko continued to call out to her father as she got increasingly worried as the second ticked by , she was afraid she would lose her daddy to the sky where her mommy went."Daddy please come back to Kimiko!"she screamed as fat droplets of tears ran down her tinted cheeks.

------
"Sa-Sasuke I've always seen you as my best friend but recently I don't know..I mean I've talked to Sakura-chan about this and agghh!"Naruto stammered ,throwing his arms into the air before hiding his flaming red face from the view of the Uchiha ,burying it facedown into his arms.His body wad shaking from the anticipation of Sasuke's reply.

Sasuke frowned , what on earth was this dobe talking about.Sasuke might have graduated with the top scores , he might be one of the most powerful ninja in the shinobi world but one thing he was bad at was love and confession,obviously making things hard for Naruto."What are you getting at dobe , spit it."he sighed as the last bit of patience ran out hearing the blonde mumble.

"I like you Sasuke ! Heck I can even say I love you!"Naruto finally blurted out, slapping his hands across his mouth even before he could stop himself.

"Hn,"just came the reply of the raven , Naruto thought this was the end of it, he just ruined their friendship."Look Sasuke I'm sorry I dont want to destroy our friendship you can just act as if I haven't said anything and--"the knucklehead couldn't continue anymore because a pair of warm lips was on his.

Naruto's eyes widened he thought that Sasuke would get up and leave , much less kiss him but it didn't take Naruto long to react to the kiss , pressing himself closer to Sasuke as he kissed back.

"Dobe,"the smooth indifferent voice came once Naruto felt the warm lips lift off his,"I've been waiting for this."

--------

"Daddy!Daddy!Sasuke Uchiha!Come back!"Kimiko finally yelled as her tears continued to drip down her cheeks,faster this time.Whatever Kimiko did didnt work, she even begged for her father to wake up when she realised tears dripping down her fathers face."Daddy please stop crying.."she whimpered as she wrapped her arms around Sasuke,"Come back Daddy.."she begged and this time she felt arms enveloping her body.

'Sorry Kimiko."hoarse voice replied , Sasuke bowed his head ,running fingers down her back to comfort his daughter."I'm sorry I cried Kimiko.."he apologised,"should I continue my story?"he asked after.

"No daddy, it's okay you can tell me another day,"Kimiko said thoughtfully ,pulling back to face her father fully,"but daddy please dont cry again, Kimiko is only four but Kimiko will always be here for daddy like mommy is for Kimiko, no matter where daddy is and no matter where Kimiko is.Kimiko loves you daddy , kimiko will help you,always."she stated with a nod of the head.

This time tears ran down Sasuke's cheeks again , not because of sadness but confort and joy that his daughter was so mature to say all those.He was so proud of her.

"But daddy?"Kimiko pipped up as she curled in his lap,"was mommy a strong ninja like you?"

"Yes, your mommy was the strongest ninja i knew."sasuke replied, gently massaging her scalp.

"Cool!"she squeaked excitedly,her hands clenched in tiny fists,"I want to be a strong kunoichi like mommy, even stronger and become the second female hokage just like grandma Tsunade!"she cheered softly.

"Yeah .. grow up to be a strong ninja ,Miko."Sasuke whispered as he watched his daughter's eyes flutter shut, all those talking must have tired her out.Of course he didn't have the heart to argue with her that her mommy was actually a guy.

"You see that Naruto?"Sasuke thought silently as he looked out of the window and up into the sky,"she's just like you, a perfect replica of your character, she even inherited your dreams."

Authors Note:That's it for chapter 1 , I hope you guys liked it!I'm just a rookie at writing fanfic so it'd be great if you guys give me suggestions on how to improve!Thank you for reading and please comment,vote and share!