10.

A/N:I'm try to update more often now seeing how positive my feedbacks are everytime i post a chapter. I really hope you guys are enjoying reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it !This chapter is focused more on Sasuke and I really hope you guys will enjoy :)

That night after the birthday girl's eyes fluttered shut and Sasuke was sure she was sound asleep .He gingerly slid out of the bed and turned off the light in her room.Casting a backward glance to his daughter before he shut the door quietly behind him.

A quiet cough and heavy footsteps ,Sasuke went down the stairs .Shirt bunching up in his hands ,an empty gaze ,Sasuke shuffled towards the kitchen in search of an old friend of his that could help him cope with the unbearable pain from the hole in his heart Naruto had left behind.

Opening the cupboard on the top left of the kitchen ,Sasuke pulled out a bottle of vodka and gin. He intended to drink away his sorrows that night.

Normally ,he would have a cup out to pour his liquor in but not today. He drank out of the bottle in large mouthfuls .

His throat burned as the liquid slid down his throat ,it hurt and it stung but it didn't hurt quite as much as his heart was or sting as much as his watery scarlet red eyes were as he struggled to keep his tears in check;knowing full well that once even a single teardrop fell it would continue through the night till he either passed out or drank himself to death.

He sat at the table his body numb with pain as flashes of the past;good and bad with a certain blonde attacked him.

"Naruto..."he called out ,"Naruto.."he called out again hoping by some miracle ,the soothing voice of his lover would answer his call. It need not take a rocket scientist to realise that Sasuke was suffering horribly from a broken tattered heart only being barely held together by threads for only one reason ,Kimiko.

To say Sasuke was just missing Naruto was an understatement .Sasuke missed Naruto so much he had once even attempted to join him, only to remember that if he left his young daughter would be left parentless. Sure Kimiko would have almost everyone in the village to dote on her but nothing beats maternal or paternal love .

His failed attempts to join Naruto but only to remember his daughter had also left Sasuke shouldering the guilt of ever thinking of leaving his daughter. A thought that no parent should ever have.

Just the mere thought of leaving Kimiko parentless sent stinging pains to his heart and made his shoulders heavier with guilt.

Sasuke himself had experience the feeling of growing up with his parents so suddenly torn away from his side from a brutal bloody massacre. It left a gaping painful hole in his heart that was barely pieced back together by Naruto but only to have it torn apart and into pieces when Naruto died so suddenly.

Leaning back into his chair ,Sasuke ran his hands through his tangled hair,tugging on it. If it was possible to die from just heartache ,Sasuke was sure he would've died the second he had learnt Naruto had left him behind with their daughter.

"Naruto ,do you know how much this hurts?" he slurred out to no one in particular in his drunken stupor.

"How could you just leave me like this? How can you just leave me without warning ,we were supposed to have a future together!"He roared ,his sadness slowly turning into anger .

The bottle he held in his hand flew across the kitchen and crashed into the wall ;glass fragments sent flying everywhere and landing on any surface with a soft tinkle.

"We were supposed to have a future together Naruto.."the raven man repeated over and over to himself as the alcohol finally took effect on his body.

Slumping over onto the table ,still mumbling the same phrase;he drifted into sleep.

In the kitchen where the Uchiha lay slumped over the table,the dim light poured out of the window onto the otherwise bare backyard except for a single sunflower.

As the twenty odd years old Uchiha lay in a heap on the table asleep , tears glistened by the side of his eye .

"Naruto.."he croaked out ,his mind still flooded of the thoughts of his lover even in sleep .The salty tears he fought back so hard to be kept in whilst awake and sober spilled over ;slipping down in constant streams down his pale cheeks.Images and visions of what could be if Naruto was still alive played in his sleep;even the memories he tried to push to the depths of his brain started to surface.

------
"Naruto ,marry me." the raven male told the blonde.

The blonde boy's head turned to look at Sasuke so fast it felt as though it might snap.

"Eh?What did you say ?"Naruto raised his voice in disbelief ,wanting his boyfriend to repeat himself to make sure he wasnt hearing things.

Pale face flushed red as Sasuke turned his reddening cheeks away from the blonde's view "Marry.Me."he repeated ,emphasising every syllabus in the two words ,making sure the blonde understood every word he said.

Naruto's cheeks burned red as he processed every word he said in silence ,his face splitting into a wide grin.

With the silence Sasuke met with ,he assumed that he was rejected .With tears he blinked back and with a heart that was breaking a little he stammered ,"I mean...its okay..Like..."

"Baka,"the single word that slipped from the blonde's lips contained so much emotion that sasuke turned to look at his lover again.

Tears dripped down from Naruto's cerulean eyes that seemed to shine brighter than before ,his smile still hanging on his lips,"baka of course I will marry you ,of course of course of course ! You didn't even have to ask!"

Sasuke smiled , a smile that he hadn't smiled in years.

That was one of the best day Sasuke had.

------------
Very soon the sun rose in the horizon ,the dark blue sky mixed with first orange rays of the rising sun.

Onyx eyes fluttered open surveying her surroundings ,climbing down her bed she padded over to the kitchen to find her father slumped over on the table with tears streaks on his cheeks.
It broke her little heart.It broke her heart to see her father this way.

"Daddy...Daddy its going to be okay..Kimiko promises you."The little girl mummered as she clambered onto the chair next to her father to lay her head on his lap.He reeked of alcohol but it didn't bother Kimiko.She loved her father so much to care about the little things and it was going to be kept that way.

A/N: SECOND AUTHORS NOTE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK AND PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON WHAT I SHOULD WRITE OR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH X