9.

'That shooting star reminded me of my love for Naruto... it was beautiful, but it only lasted for an incredibly short transient amount of time...' the male Uchiha thought as he walked hand in hand with his daughter on the way back from her birthday party under the starry sky.
-------------
"Happy birthday Kimiko !"A loud resounding cluster of voices bounced off the walls once the young Uchiha stepped through the door .The light flickered on revealing all of the Konoha 11 ,Jiraiya ,Tsunade ,Shizune with TonTon;whom Kimiko adored so much she pestered her father for one of her own ,all the sensei's , all her friends and even the three siblings of the Sand.

"Happy birthday miko,"Sasuke smiled as he knelt down to her height ,placing his hands on the crown of her head ,his lips wearing a slight smile as he watched the little face of his daughter light up in a mixture of shock and joy at the sight of all she thought as family and friends gathered together.

"Oh !"The excited high pitched squeal came from the little raven as she rushed forward into the crowd of people greeting her with smiles ,her onyx eyes bright with happiness ,happiness that was awfully contagious to the people around her .

"Aunt Temari !Uncle Gaara !Uncle Kankuro !You guys are here!"she greeted animatedly ,thrilled that they were able to make the three days journey to the Leaf just to celebrate her fifth birthday .So Kimiko went around greeting everyone with great joy ,her smile brightening up the whole room ,making little talks with everyone she met;not leaving a single one out .

"Like Naruto ,"Sasuke thought as he watched his daughter chatting animatedly to everyone ,maintaining her bright and cheery mood by her side ,"Kimiko is the life of the party."With that thought ,Sasuke's thoughts drifted off to his past,his happier ones.
-------------
Who knew you would see THE stoic Sasuke Uchiha pacing up and down the room ,biting his nails down to the flesh in nervousness .The raven haired man was dressed in a dark blue traditional kimono with a Uchiha symbol embroidered to the back of it .Reason for his attire and his attitude ?It was his wedding day and he wanted it to be perfect for the man of his dreams he had been longing to marry for so long, Naruto.

"Sasuke ,are you almost ready?"a calm voice stopped the Uchiha as translucent violet eyes appeared from behind the door ,long black hair flowing down his shoulders as the Hyuuga man stepped in to a amusing sight.

"Yeah ,yeah sure I am!"Sasuke almost shouted through his nerves as he wipped his clammy hands on his Kimono ,looking in the mirror one last time to make sure he looked absolutely flawless for the most important day in his life.

The rest of the ceremony passed Sasuke by as a blur ,he could only remember the moment how much he cried when Naruto walked down the aisle and how proud filled his chest to the point it felt like it was about to burst when Naruto was announced as Naruto Uchiha .Right now Sasuke was surrounded by a group of well wishers ,congratulating him.

But Sasuke's attention was barely on them with nods of blank acknowledgement for his attention was fixed on his husband ,moving gracefully from table to table ,thanking them for being present for his big day .The whole room seemed to brighten up with just Naruto's presence ,he never missed out a single person whilst he went around the room .

Naruto was the life of the party .He attracted so many people to him in a way Sasuke could never explain why ,and maybe for the same unexplained reason ,Sasuke was attracted to him the same way too.

That very night Sasuke found himself in bed with the man he loved ,an arm wrapped around Naruto's slim waist while the other propped his head up.