Chapter One

Hello readers. It's Alexis [amber] here. I wanted to do a little disclaimer about this story. I wrote this story in 2016 which was 4 years ago. Anyway this isn't the best story there is a lot of things that don't add up. I started to rewrite the book but just got so busy that I couldn't. Please if you don't like the story just read something else. I know my grammar is bad and the story is all over the place but I was really young.
————————————————————————
It was finally my last period of the day for school and Mr.Grey debate. It was my favorite class not only because I could debate and show what I believe in but also because he was the teacher. He always wore suits sometimes with a blazer and somethings with out but man did he look hot in them. Tight pants that hugged his butt so nicely and a tight shirt that cling to his abs. That's what I saw when I looked at him once yeah haha I'm not creepy. I close my locker and make my way to his class, it is quite far from my locker so I usually leave a few minutes early. I walked into the now packed class and saw my friend Jamie and Shawn point at a seat next to them that they saved for me in the middle. I put my books down and took a seat I started talking to Jamie and Shawn about my other classes before. While talking to them I glanced at Mr.Grey and saw him staring at me. He never stares at me was I doing something wrong? Or did I have something in my hair?. Then I remembered my outfit I usually wear decent things but today I took a risk I wore a black skater skirt and a white cropped sweater it was totally out of dress code but oh well. He kept staring at me looking me up and down I didn't mind it but it was still a little weird since he never stares at me and I am his student. Soon the bell rang for class to start and he went to start the class.

"Hello everyone this might be the last period of the day but we still have a lot of work to do. Today we will be using the computers and researching things about topics that are listed on the board. Please come get a computer and start working." Mr.Grey said pointing to the board ever so often to shown websites and topics. Jamie, Shawn and I all went to the computer cart Mr.Grey was standing above to make sure everyone got a computer which wasn't good for me. My luck the rest of the computers were on the bottom row so I had to carefully bend down and grab one. Even though I was careful my skirt still folded and rose up exposing my mid thigh. I quickly grabbed my computer and went to my seat knowing Mr.Grey was staring at me. "Oh my gosh he was totally checking you out when you were grabbing your computer!" Jamie said "Yeah no he wasn't I look awful plus why would he?" I said "Oh no hun he was and you know it" Jamie said and then turned to her computer.

I heard and felt tapping on my desk that took me away from the conversation I was having with Jamie I looked up and see Mr.Grey. "Is there something you guys would like to share to the class" he said still tapping his finger on my desk "No sir" Jamie and I say "Well stop chatting and gossiping and get to work" he said and walked away. "You guys got in trouble ha" Shawn said laughing "Oh hush" I said nudging him. "Rowan! You are not to put your hands on another student detention!" He said giving me an angry look. "Hold up no I just nudged him it is a Friday I have plans!" I said giving him an attitude "Well that's your fault cancel your plans maybe you should thing about what you do before you do it." He said and sat down at his desk.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Jamie and Shawn "I guess I can't go to the mall like we do every Friday." I said shrugging "He is a dick I'm sorry but we will miss you" Jamie said "I'll miss you guys too but I'll see you guys Monday" I said smiling

Class Ends

"Do I really have to stay?" I said sitting at my desk still everyone had cleared out of the room right when the bell rang. "Yes you do now please collect the computers and put them in the cart" he said sitting at his desk "Fine." I said with a bit of sass getting up rolling my eyes. "Don't give me an attitude and toll your eyes at me Rowan you got yourself into this." He said looking at me.  I didn't say a word just continue to collect and put away. I was half way done when I saw Mr.Grey get up and start helping me with the computers. "You don't have to help me like you said I got myself into this." I said looking up at him. " I know but I felt like I came on a little harsh" he said walking towards me all the sudden my heart began to beat very fast. "Plus you seem to be struggling" he said now he was really close I could smell his cologne which might I say smelt very good. I feel like he could sense my heart beat change because he got closer and soon walked away and put computers away. "What was that for?" I asked "What was what for?" He replied "Never mind" I said as I put the rest of the computers away. I went to stand back up but tripped over my shoelace and fell on top of Mr.Grey who was next to me. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I am clumsy" I said while on top of him I quickly got off and fixed my skirt "It's fine just be careful next time. I still didn't notice my shoelace and tripped over it and fell back into his arms. "Gosh I'm a mess" I said while in his arms "But thank you for catching me" I said looking into his eyes. "Yeah no problem" he said I was still on top of his on the floor we kept looking into each other's eyes and soon it got hot like very hot his hand was on my thigh close to my butt. Our faces kept getting closer and closer and soon our lips touched and kissed but soon we both pulled away knowing it was wrong.

"Knock knock knock Mr.Grey open up" a lady said outside of the classroom. We both got up and off of each other I went back to acting like I was putting computers away and Mr.Grey went to the door. "Oh there you are silly what took you so long?" I recognized the voice and knew it was Miss.Smith "Sorry I was helping a student put computers away" He paused "So what do you need?" He continued and asked "Oh here are some papers and my number for you to call me" she said winking at him. I decided it was time to leave so I stood up and walked over to my bag. "Oh hello Rowan I didn't know you were here" she said with some disgust in her voice "Yup I am and now leaving" I said grabbing my bag "No your not you still have time in detention" Mr.Grey said "Fine" I said putting my bag down. "Oh boy well I'm going to go don't forget to call me and we can plan a date" she said winking and finally leaving the room. Man did I hate that lady she was so fake and snobby plus she hated my guts and made class a living hell.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mr.Grey pacing back and forth "What's wrong?" I asked "What do you mean what's wrong I just kissed a student and almost got caught!" He said running his hand through his brown hair "Oh shoot I forgot we did that look it's fine we didn't get caught and it won't happen again." I said standing up "Yeah it won't! You can go now" he said stopping and looking at me. I grabbed my bag and went to the door "I'm sorry I did that" I said  and opened the door and left. I don't know what but I started crying not only did I kiss a teacher but I liked to and wanted more. I ran out of the school and to the sidewalk.

Of course my luck it was raining and after 5 minutes of walking in it I saw a car pull up next to me and a window roll down "Rowan do you need a ride?" Someone asked I looked back and saw who it was oh no.