Johnny Imagine

For CrazyCartoonGurl15

I stopped at a gas station with my step dad Luis. We were so close to our new house and I begged him to just go straight there, but he said he wanted to gas the car up first. I've had a complicated life. My father left my mother when he found out she was pregnant with me. My mother then married my step dad Luis, but sadly, she died just a few months ago. Luis decided we should have a new start in a new place. Don't know why he picked Tulsa. This place is trashy.

"Go on in and get us some snacks for tonight, so I don't have to go grocery shopping til tomorrow", Luis said. "Fine. I'll be back in five", I said, puching the passenger door open and hopping out. I went into the so called "DX" and grabbed a few candy bars and a big bag of chips. I took them to the cashier and he rang them up. "I haven't seen you around before", he said. "That's cause I'm new. I'm Alyssa", I introduced. "Sodapop", he said with a smile. The door bell rung and I turned to see two boys around my age walk in. "Hey Pony! This is Alyssa. She's ne to town", Soda introuduced me.

Pony smiled. "Well, its nice to meet you Alyssa. I'm Ponyboy, and this is my friend Johnny", he said, pointing to his black haired friend. He was cute. "You shoud show her around town", Soda suggested. "As long as Johnny comes along", I remarked. He blushed slightly, and I laughed. I noticed Luis gesturing to me that we were ready to go, so I said my goodbyes and got back to the car.

Once we were settled in at my house, Luis offered to give me money to do something, to familiarize myself with the place. I told him he didn't have too, but he insisted. I took the few dollars he gave me, and decided to go to the drive in down the street. I liked movies, so why not? They were playing some old movie tonight, which I love.

I looked around for a seat, and after a while, I noticed two familiar heads. "Hey Ponyboy! Is that you?", I called. He turned around and smiled. "Hey Alyssa. Come sit with us", he called back. I smiled and moved over towards them. Pony offered me his seat which was right next to Johnny. "No that's ok. I can sit over here", I said, but Pony insisted that i have his seat, and how could I argue?

I noticed Johnny glare at Pony, but I thought nothing of it. "Hey Johnny", I whispered. He looked at me, and he whispered back, "Yeah Alyssa?" "Do you want anything? I am gonna go to the concession stand", I offered. "No I'm ok", he said. "Do you want something from the concession Pony?", I asked. "Yeah, popcorn", he said, eyes glued to the screen.

I laughed and walked up to the concession stand. As I was about to get in line, I felt a hand spin me around. I was face to face with Johnny. "Hey Johnny. I thought you didn't want anything", I said awkwardly. "I changed my mind. I want you", he said. Then he kissed me, and it turned into a mini make out session. Finally we broke apart, because if we didn't, I'm sure Pony would come to see why his popcorn hadn't come.