Dallas Imagine

I was going to see Dallas. We had had another fight as usual. I was going to try and work it out. I mean, i was a month pregnant with his child. I needed to tell him and make up with him. For one, i loved Dallas alot. For two, i didnt want my kid not to have a father. No one deserves that. Even though i didnt have parents. Thats why i dont want the same for my kid.

I walked up to his room after i said hello to Buck. It was very quiet upstairs which was weird for a Friday night and at a place like Bucks. I slowly opened the door to see Dallas passed out asleep on the bed, probably from alot to drink, but then i also saw something that made me want to throw up. A girl was finishing getting dressed and heading for the door. When she saw me, she froze. "Is this your boyfriend?", she asked quietly. I nodded my head, sad that Dallas had moved on fast. "Im sorry, i had no idea", she apologized and ran out the door. I put together everything that i had in Dallys room and took it with me. As i opened the door to leave, it creaked a little.

I cringed at the sound. Dallas slowly looked up and saw me. "Hey Piper. Whats up?", he asked. "Its over Dallas", i said, "im leaving". He passe out again. I left quietly without a sound. I went to my brother Two-Bits house. He knew everything and was pretty ticked.

The next morning would count as the 2 month mark. I had started to get morning sickness a week ago and thats where i was right now. It had actually started that night i got home. I had been puking since two in the morning. While i was puking my guts out, i heard the door open. "What are you doing here?", my brother asked. "I know shes here. Piper wasnt at the Curtis house, so she has to be here", Dallas demanded. "She is occupied right now and doesnt want to see you", Two said. Way to go. He was supposed to tell him i wasnt here.

"Let me see her. I need to see her. I know she is in there", Dallas said. "Look, Piper is really sick right now. She has been pregnant for two months but you havent noticed", Two blurted out. Oh my god. The only thing i wanted him to keep to himself he lets go. Two-Bit gasped when he realized what he said. He knew when i was feeling better, i would surely kill him. Dallas pushed passed him and made his way to my bedroom. I was in the feutal position on my bed, rocking back and forth slowly, a trash can right in front of me.

"Is it true?", he asked. I looked up at him. "No. Two-Bit just loves to lie to you. I mean, thats what friends are for, right?", i said. I then threw up again and started to cry. "Im so so sorry. I got drunk after our fight. I never listen to you when you talk, but that all will change", he said. "Really?", i asked, wiping a few tears off my cheeks. "Really", he promised.