Ponyboy Imagine

I was at my boyfriends house, so we could do homework together. "Hey Pony, what did you get on that test for history?", I asked while scribbling an answer down for math. "An A as usual. What did you get?", he asked. " A B. That test was really hard", I admitted. "Not really. I finished that in ten minutes", Pony laughed. " I'm just saying I found the test to be hard. History isn't my subject", I said, getting a little angry. "Do you even have a subject (Y/N)? I haven't seen you bring home an A once!", Pony said. I got up and pushed in my seat. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

" Wait! Where are you going?", Pony asked, getting up and following me. "I'm leaving Pony. I didn't come here to be insulted", I said. " I wasn't insulting you (Y/N)! I was just telling the truth", he said.

With tears in my eyes, I slammed the door. I walked home and continued to cry in my room.

It had been two weeks and i was avoiding Pony at all costs. Im stupid. I dont have a subject. I cant bring home an A. All these things circled through my mind as i continued my day of school. I walked to my locker and saw something on it. A note. I picked it up and read it to myself.

It read:
Dear (Y/N),
Where have you been? Its like your avoiding me. I miss you , and ive been wondering why you havent came over in awhile. Meet me at the library after school
Love,
Ponyboy Curtis♡

I angrily crushed the note and threw it down the hall way. But i went to the library afterschool. I saw Ponyboy sitting at a table, messing with his hair. I went over and stood beside the table. "Bad hair day?", i sneered. Pony looked up at me and smiled. "(Y/N)! Where have you been?", he asked, getting up to hug me. I pushed him away and he looked hurt. "Where have i been? Where have i been Pony? Im sure you know where ive been", i crossed my arms.

He looked confused. "What are you talking about (Y/N)? I have no idea where you've been at. A good girlfriend wouldnt stay away from their boyfriend", he said, getting upset too. "Are you kidding me Pony? I apparently am not the stupid one anymore!", i shouted. I got hushed from the other people around the room. From anger and embarrassment, i stormed out of the library. From instinct, i knew Pony had followed me.

"Who said i was the smart one?", he asked, getting louder now that we were out of the library. "You implied it Pony! Do you even have a subject (Y/N)? You havent brung home an A once! The test was easy (Y/N)! I finished in ten minutes. Im not insulting you (Y/N)! Im just telling the truth!", i screamed. I didnt even know i was crying at that point. Pony had gone silent. I was upset and i had homework to do. I turned to leave but only got a few steps before i felt an arm on my wrist pull me back. "Im so sorry (Y/N)! I didnt mean it! I said things without thinking. You have to believe me", he pleaded. I looked at him. "If you ever say something like that again, im breaking up with you, do you understand?", i asked. "Of course", and he pulled me into a quick kiss.