Darry Imagine

For Crystxlhxarts

I anxiously waited for the boys to get home. Of course they had to fight in this rumble. Every single time. I just wish for once, they could sit one out. Especially Darry. He already has so much stress on his body. He doesnt need to be fighting. I waited until maybe 2 am before they finally stormed through the door cheering. "Hey Chris, we won", Soda cheered. "Good for you guys", i said through gritted teeth.

I cant believe they stayed that late. And just to fight! I went to get ice packs and bandages. Then came Darry. He was slightly limping and holding his back. "Darry, room. Now", I said. He looked at me oddly but followed me otherwise. I closed the door and leaned against it. "What do you want Chris?", he asked. "You need to sit the next rumble out", I said. "Why!", he asked, shocked. "Look at yourself! You work hard already. You don't need this much stress on your body", I explained. "I need to defend my territory Chris", he grunted. "No you don't Darry. The other greasers can handle that", I explained. "I don't need you telling me what to do. It would be nice if you can leave", he said. "Why Darry? So you can keep hurting yourself?", I asked. "I said GET OUT", he yelled. I slightly flinched, squeezing out the door. I ran out to the living room. "You ok Chris?", Dallas asked. "Ill be fine", I said putting my shoes on. "Can you guys promise me one thing?", I asked. "What is it Chris?", Soda asked. "Make sure Darry doesn't have anymore stress. I don't want him hurt since I wont be here", I said, running out the door. Now I needed a place to stay. I have nowhere.

Darrys pov

I walked out of my room and into the living room and sat in my chair. everyone was looking at me. "What?", I asked. "Did you kick Chris out?", Soda asked. "I just told her to leave my room. I didn't want her to leave", I explained. "Well guess what? She left, and she made it clear she wasn't planning on coming back", Dallas said. "She was just looking out for your well being Darry. I wish I had a girl who did that", Two said.

"Ill be back", I said. I didn't want to kick her out. That wasn't my intention at all. I know for a fact that Chris has nowhere to go. She is out at three in the morning, on a cold night, trying to find shelter. How could I be so selfish to let her leave, especially when she was looking out for me. I got in my truck and headed out. I needed to find her. She didn't take her sweatshirt, so that meant she was in her pajamas. A tank top and shorts. She would freeze to death. I got worried when she wasn't at the lot and the park. She couldn't of gotten that far. I then remembered her close relationship with Buck and Dally. I went to Bucks immediately. I stormed in, looking around for her, but I couldn't find her. I asked buck and he said he hadn't seen her. Where is she?

I sighed, turning and leaving Bucks. I was about to leave the porch when I heard a tiny sneeze. I turned around and there she was, curled into a ball on the porch, shivering madly. Her nose was running a little bit. "Chris!", I yelled. I scooped her up and put her into the passenger seat. I got in my seat and began to drive home. I was about to say something, but I noticed Chris had fallen asleep. I would put her in bed and make it up to her in the morning.