Two-Bit Imagine

For TheOutsidersfangurl

I love Two. I really do. But how could I go back to him? He is always getting drunk. Hes an angry drunk. And finally, he hit me last week. My past is pretty sketchy with people constantly smacking me around, so I refuse to deal with that anymore.

He was the perfect boyfriend though. The funniest guy I know. The cutest guy I know. The sweetest guy I know. The only problem is that he loves to drink. Id hate to say it, but he would have to choose between me or drinking. And Im afraid he would choose drinking over me. I would forgive him, as long as he gave up the thing he loves to do most.

Its been a few weeks since I saw him. Ive past him on the road sonetimes, but hes never seen me. He doesnt seem to pay attention to anything anymore. Johnny and Pony come over every once in a while. They tell me how heartbroken Two is. I tell them the same thing every time. If he gives up the beer, he'll have me back.

Another month goes by. I was zipping up my jacket, ready to go for a walk. As I opened the door to leave, I almost ran right into Two-Bit. I was stunned to see him. He looked at me sadly. "Hey (Y/N)", he whispered. "Hey Two", i said quietly. "C..could we talk?", he asked. "Well i was about to leave..." "Please? It will only take a few minutes", he begged. I sighed and made room for him to come in. "Thank you", he said. He went into my living room, and I followed him in. I sat on the couch next to him. It seemed to make him uneasy, so he moved back a little.

"Im so sorry for everything that happened. I never meant to hurt you. I have been miserable without you", he said, looking me in the eye. "Its ok Two. I forgive you", i said quietly. "You do?", he asked. I nodded. "So, would you consider coming back to me?", he asked. "You can have one thing Two. Alcohol, or me", i said. "You. Id choose you in a heartbeat", he said. I could see the love in his eyes. It was desperate. As if he was about to lose me all over again.

I smiled real big. "Thats all I needed to hear Two", i said. He smiled too. "I love you", he said, pulling me into a hug. "I love you too", i said back.