Johnny Imagine

For Jjohnstonftjcade

"Im leaving Dally. Im gonna go see Dominic at the Dingo!", i yelled. "Ok, just be back by your curfew!", he yelled back. I strolled put of the house towards the dingo. I had a date with my awesome boyfriend tonight. Once i got to the dingo, i slid into the booth seat in front of him. "Hey Johnny!", i smiled. "Hey", he smiled.

Thats right. Im dating Johnny. My brothers best friend. And against his wishes too. He wants me to date my good friend Dominic, but im not attracted to him, and hes not attracted to me. But i liked Johnny. I really liked Johnny and i know he felt the same about me.

"Missed ya", Johnny said. "I missed you too", i said. We ate our food and talked. "What do you want to do afterwards?", Johnny had asked. "I dont know. Want to hang out at the lot?", i asked. "Sure why not?", he said, smiling at me. Eventually we finished and walked down to the lot. We talked like at dinner. We found a tree and laid under it. "Ya know, i love ya", Johnny said, propping himself up so he could look at me. "I love you too", i said, leaning in to kiss him. When our lips were about to touch, i heard a familiar voice yell. "Hey!" I looked up to see my older brother running towards us.

"What the hell was that!? You have a boyfriend and you were about to..." "I know i have a boyfriend Dallas. Hes right here", i said. Johnny looked away turning bright red just like Dallys face. "You know i said no to this relationship", he yelled. "But i love him Dal!", i yelled, silencing everyone. Johnny looked shocked to see me standing up to Dally. Dally seemed shocked as well. "W..we...well i cant stand in the way of l..lo...lov.... you know what i mean", he said. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Dal", i said. "Your welcome", he said. I smiled at Johnny and pulled him into a kiss making Dally go white, but i laughed ta him and smiled all the way home.