Pony Imagine

I was in huge trouble. Pony was in deep shit. But i couldnt keep a secret for much longer. My brother wasnt gonna be happy. Ponys brothers werent gonna be happy. I was freaking out. I felt like i was dying. I decided to man up and face the facts of what i did.

I went to the Curtis house, seeing most of the guys just chilling there, including my brother, Dallas. "Umm... i have s.. something to tell you guys", i said. "Alright", they muttered. "Umm well... I... I'm pregnant." "WHAT!?", Dallas shrieked. Pony looked like he'd seen a ghost. Darry looked about the same as Dallas, smoke blowing out his ears. Soda looked between a mix of anger and sympathy. He didnt know what to act on. The rest of the guys that were present were just shocked.

Dallas angrily turned to Pony. "You did this to her!", he snapped. "You dont know that!", he snapped back. I was shocked. I stepped back. Why did he accuse me of cheatin? "What the hell? Why would you say that? Your accusing my sister of sleepin' around!", Dallas yelled. "Your havin' another man's child while with my brother", Soda asked angrily. Yeah, he acted on the angry side.

"This is ridiculus ok. She wouldnt do that. I think", Dallas said, unsure of himself. "The thing is someone got her pregnant, an i bet it was you!", Dallas pointed to Pony. "Dont accuse him of anything!", Soda shouted back. I ran outside. Why would they accuse me of these things? Im a good girl. I have never been with anyone but Pony. I cant believe this. They dont trust me. I cant be here when the tradgedy strikes.

Darrys pov

"Ok! Shut up and lets have a cival discussion about this!", i commanded. Anyone who was talking all got quiet and paid attention. "Now lets have Madison express her own feelings about this. I mean, soneone did this and im sure i know who it is", i said, lookin' at my youngest brother angrily. Everyone was quiet waiting for her to speak. "Shes gone", someone said. "What?!", Dallas exclaimed. "See because you guys were being assholes, she left. Good going. If something happens to her, you are to blame", i pointed to my brothers and Dallas. They looked like they regretted every word. I feel sorry for that poor girl. Dallas left angrily. Pony walked out, unsure of what to do. But i knew one thing for sure. He knew that baby was his.

Madisons pov

I carried that baby for three months. It was ok one day, then the next, everything changed. Im not sure what the doctor said, but i got one thing across. I miscarried. I cried for hours. Its pretty hard to explain, but i feel like my life keeps getting worse and worse. First off, i sleep at the lot every night. I havent had a decent meal in forever. My brother probably hates me. My so called boyfriend didnt believe me. And my babies gone. I dont know what i have to live for. I really dont believe i need to be here anymore.

Ponys pov

Im freakin out! Maddies gone. Where could she have gone? I cant believe i acted the way i did. Maddie was my first and i was hers. I knew that was my baby. I needed my girl and I needed my child. I can't focus on anything. Dallas wont come by anymore. He feels responsible for Madisons disappearence. Soda is depressed. Seeing me depressed set him off. Then thinking about how he talked about poor Maddie made him worse. He only left the house to go to work. I sat solemnly in the house, hoping she would come back.

Johnnys pov

I sat down in the lot. I havent been here in awhile. Ive been spending most of my time either at the Curtis' or at the park. I watched someone approach the lot. As they got closer, i noticed it was a girl. She looked an awful like Dally. That aint no ordinary girl. Thats Maddie Winston! "Maddie!?", i yelled. She looked up startled. Her eyes met mine, and she ran for it. It took me a minute to process what was going on. When i did, i got up and chased her. She stopped at the park. As i got closer, i noticed her take a blade out. She put it at her wrist, and cut a deep gash. "Nooo!", i screamed. The blood gushed out, she slowly losed consciousness. I tried to pick her up, but i wasnt strong enough. I cursed myself, for being the weakest in the gang. Maybe i should workout?

Not the point. I didnt know what to do. I could run for help, but im slow and she could get hurt while im gone. I could stay with her, but that would get me no where. I couldnt think. I sat there hopelessly, Madisons blood pouring out when i spotted a familiar someone walking home from work. "Soda! Soda!", i yelled, catching his attention. He saw me and ran over. "Whats wrong Johnny? Oh my god!" He saw Madison. He was stunned. "Well pick her up! She needs to go to the hospital!", i yelled.

"Right", he said, picking her up and running off to the direction of the hospital. I ran back to the Curtis', hoping Dallas and Pony were there. Thankfully they were. They were sitting around, moping quietly. "I found Maddie!", i yelled. Their heads turned to me, waiting for more information. "She's in the hospital. We need to go. Now!", i said. They scrambled out of the house and into Bucks car. Dallas drove more and more recklessly than ever before, trying his best to get there for his little sister.

When we went in, Soda met us at the door. He had blood stains on his shirt from carrying Madison here. "Shes in the ICU. There is a high chance she wont make it since there was so much blood loss", he explained, choking up at the end. Everyone looked like a ghost. We just found her and we might lose her.

Many hours, the rest of the guys showed up. Two-Bit was sad. He was close to her. I feel awful. I had one question on my mind. Where is my baby? I sat with my head against the wall. Why would she be out and about when she has a baby?

I went up to the desk. "Madison Winston", i said. "Shes in the..." "Thats not what im here about." She looked at me confused. I took a deep breath. "A few months ago, Madison should have been here. She was pregnant. Do you know what it was?", i asked. She looked at me with sadness. "She didnt tell you? Im sorry sir, but Ms. Winston miscarried." I stepped back. She looked at me sympathetically. I went back over to the guys. They all looked at me, wondering what i asked.

"She didnt have the baby", i choked out. They all looked surprised. "She got an abortion?", Dallas asked. "No...no s...she lost it", i began to cry. I didnt know i could care about something so much that i never knew. I didnt know i could care about something period. Soda pulled me into a hug. A nurse rushed into the room and said in a rush "Madison Winston!" I stood up as well as Dallas. "She responded to treatment. Shes awake now. She says she doesnt want to see anyone, but i know shes lying. So.... whoever wants to see her can follow me to her room." She said really fast. All of us guys got up and followed the young nurse. I saw Dallas lookin her up and down. I knew that would be his next girl.

Little did i know how the future would turn out. This is what happens: Madison forgives both me, Dallas, and Soda. She and i continue to date and console each other from that rough experience. After proposing at 20, she agrees to marry me. We have two kids. Dallas does get that nurse to go with him. They broke up a few times before Dallas got her to marry him. The rest of us lived happily ever after. For the most part. We will forever be greasers.