Chapter Twelve-The Arctic Room ✔

I couldn't believe it! Olympia wasn't Odysseus at all! She remembered who I was! I felt so much relief, confusion and another burden all at once. I could not believe that Odd Todd had gotten away with Olympia! This just got personal. However, I would have to wait until the next day to see her again, otherwise, it would be BIG trouble for us. I tried to make the time go by faster, but with everything I did time seemed to stall more and more. By seven, I watched some tv, and I read Olympia's note over and over again four times. By then it was eight, and I decided to go to bed early. I lay down in my bed, staring at the ceiling trying to go to sleep with no success. Apparently, there are 2,350 squares on the ceiling. Finally, I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I changed clothes in record time, and I raced over to headquarters. I was looking for Ms. O, and found her in her office with every single agent in the room with her. She was talking.
"We need to split up into four search parties." She said. "That way we can cover town faster. Good morning, Otis!" She greeted. "Well, it's just as we suspected. Todd didn't keep his promise. Olympia isn't here."
"What? How? Why?" I was so frazzled. I couldn't believe this still wasn't over!
"Todd said he would leave Olympia here at headquarters, but he didn't."
"Oh, but I did!" Said an ominous voice.
"Todd!" Shouted Ms. O. "Where are you? Show yourself!"
"Oh, I'm not here here. I'm on video chat. Turn around!"
We turned around, and sure enough, there he was.
"Todd! What have you done with Olympia?" Ms. O said as she smooshed Todd's tomato.
Todd gasped. "Well then! If we're going to play like this! Olympia is in headquarters! But, I won't tell you where, since you squashed my precious tomato, Ms. O!"
Ms. O growled.
"Well, I guess I won't even give you a clue. I'm just gonna play with my new friends. They're emporer penguins! Wait up for me, guys! Uuurr! Arrrurrre!" Todd yelled among the penguins.
"Odd Toddddddd!!!!!!!" Ms. O yelled. How could we ever find Olympia now?

Hey guys huge writers block I decided to stop writing

Jk lol!!! Why would I do that to you guys!??!!? Anyways...

We were all stumped. Owen and the rest of security checked the cameras, but they had all been tampered with. Ocean had arrived back from his week of visiting family in Quebec. We played him the video.
"Whoa! Who let Todd in the Arctic room?" Ocean asked.
We all stared at him, and he realized that he should give an explanation.
"Look at those penguins! They have three eyes. Those belong to us and they're from the Arctic room. How did he get in there?"
I thought on that for a moment.
"Wait! Maybe this is a clue! Maybe he hid Olympia in the Arctic room! But wait, aren't penguins from the Antarctic?"
"Dude, these are ODD creatures!" Ocean said. "They're arctic all the way!"
"Oh, uhh, okay..."
"Otis!" Ms. O shouted. "You need to find Olympia as fast as you can. The Arctic room is extremely cold! If Olympia stays in there too long, she'll freeze!"
"I understand, Ms. O. I'll leave as soon as possible."
I put on a coat and hat, and I walked down the hallways with Dr. O.
"Some safety protocols" Dr. O began "if Olympia is freezing when you find her, give her this coat and medicine. It's going to prevent her from getting flu or a life threatening fever."
She gave me the coat and the bottle of medicine. I took them and strode into the Arctic room. It was so super cold! There was snow and ice everywhere, and it was snowing pretty heavily. I decided to get going before it got dark. I searched from high to low, but she was nowhere in sight.
"Ms. O?" I said as I called into my badge phone. "Have you made any primary search area yet?"
I asked.
"Yes. There are rock formations at A 12. The x.y. coordinates are located on your watch. You're at g 2 currently."
I looked at my watch briefly, then I started heading in the direction toward the rock formations.
"Otis?" Ms. O said. "I'm going to leave all of your conversations with Dr. O. She will be much more helpful to you than I will."
"Okay, Ms. O. I understand. I'm going to search for Olympia. I'll give you an update in half an hour. Otis out." I placed the badge phone back on my uniform, and scanned the area. I could faintly see the rock formations from my vantage point. I heard my badge phone ringing again.
"What is it now, Ms. O? I told you I'd update you in half an hour."
"Otis? Otis is that you???" I heard from my badge phone. It was Olympia!!!
"Olympia!?!? I can't believe it's you!"
"I know. I'm in an ice cave type thing."
"Oh, so that's why you're breaking up so bad. If you grid a map of the Arctic room, can you tell me your coordinates?"
"Yes. I'm at A 11."
"Ms. O was really close! I'm near your location. How are you feeling?"
"I'm really cold. I don't have a jacket, and I've been here for about two hours. Hurry, Otis! I'm not sure how much longer I can last in this environment like this!"
"Okay. I understand. I have a coat for you and medicine from Dr. O. I'll get to you as soon as I can, but it's really slippery out here, and I won't be able to run."
"Okay. Just please get here as soon as possible and I'll check-"
She got covered with static!!
"Olympia!!!! Olympia, can you hear me?"
Nothing. Nothing but static.
"Olympia, if you can still hear me, I'll update my status with you every ten minutes. Bye."
Static covered the response of Olympia. I couldn't hear anything.
So, I just decided to keep moving in Olympia's direction. It got colder by the minute, but I just kept pushing on. Ten minutes had already gone by.
"Olympia! Olympia, do you read me?" I heard nothing but static. But, wait! No, I heard something! Not from my badge phone, but with my ears!! I heard Olympia's voice! I was close!!!
"Olympia!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Otis?" I heard a faint voice yelling. It was coming from the inside of a tall mountain covered in snow with a giant crater in the middle. What a perfect place to hide Olympia. I climbed the outside of the formation, and I was so happy to see Olympia in the crater.
"Olympia!" I shouted. "Olympia, I can't believe it's you!"
A large wind chilled me from head to toe, and I began to lose my balance!!
"Aaaaaahhhh!" I screamed as I headed for the crater's floor.