I smacked his chest, "You're one ugly dog". He was beautiful but I'd never tell him that.

"Wolf, not dog" he corrected, letting me go.

"Whatever, take me home puppie boy" I laughed.

"Don't call me that!" he furrowed his eyebrows and cringed making me giggle more.

I rubbed my hands due to the cool breeze which suddenly seemed to affect me. My teeth chattered and goosebumps rose. "Here" kook handed me his hoodie and I rose my eyebrows at him.

"First you scare the shit out of me and then you lend me your hoodie?" I mocked. He shrugged, shoving it in my hands and getting onto his bike. I handed him his hoodie back and forced him to put it on because hell it was too chilly to be naked.

The ride back home was almost similar to our ride from home earlier, the only difference was that I was clinging onto him tighter because I felt like my limbs were frozen and my head hurt a lot. I wasn't surprised at my quickened heart rate because I was still scared, still not believing the sight I got to encounter today.

Once we reached my place, Jungkook bid me bye and when I tried turning the knob to the front door, it was locked. That's when I realised.

"Is it locked?" He asked, waiting for me to go in so he could go home.

"You locked it from the inside before you closed the door dumbass" I reminded him and he laughed, clapping his hands as if it was the funniest thing ever while I searched for the joke.

"Umm..I'll help you out" he grinned and I narrowed my eyes at him. What was he thinking?

In one swift motion Jungkook picked me up and tossed me onto his back such that it looked like he was about to give me a piggy back ride. "What are you doing?" I asked and he thew his signature line at me, "hold on tight Chae" and I did.

He climbed up the tree that was strongly rooted next to my house and smoothly jumped towards the building, holding onto the open window.

"Wait! When did you get mesh attached to your window?" he asked, adjusting me on his back as he held both of us up with one arm.

" It's been there since ages"

"How do we get in now?" He asked and I slapped his shoulder, "How do I know? It's all your fault."

He groaned before gripping the thick metal grill  tightly in one hand and ripped it off.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, but Jungkook was quick to shush me. The mesh was torn off from the centre and it looked like a stencil.

"You don't freak out when I turn into a wolf, but you freak out when I damage your window for good" he sighed.

The remainder of it made me shudder again, he was a wolf and I had to accept it. I tucked myself in bed immediately seeking warmth and mumbled out a good night. Jungkook stood there looking at me as I curled, hugging the thick comforter close to my chest.

After what seemed like forever,Kook closed the windows and approached me, squatting down next to my bed to place the back of his hand against my forehead.

"You're burning" he mused, and I opened my eyes, "am I?" I wondered.

"You feeling cold?" He asked, and I responded with a not at all, even though the hair on the back of my neck hurt from how frozen I was.

He rolled his eyes, obviously catching onto my lie as he tucked himself in bed next to me.

"What're you doing?" I questioned, shifting in bed but doing nothing to stop him.

"Warming you up" he replied as he made himself comfortable and pulled me against his chest. And boy did he warm me up. It felt like conduction, the flow of heat from his body to mine was observable.

His grip around my shoulder tightened and I snuggled in closer, but the image of his fangs, sharp claws were imprinted in my brain. There was a long silence, I kept my eyes shut trying so hard to sleep but couldn't.  I couldn't do it with constant images and unnecessary doubts flooding my mind.

"Have trouble sleeping?" his voice was raspy but he didn't really sound sleepy. Jungkook usually fell asleep before I did and I was surprised to find him awake.

I nodded to his question, wrapping my arm around his torso and holding him close. He felt so so warm and comfortable, I could stay like this forever.

"You should try imagining me with bunny ears" he said and I tilted my head to look up at him.

"Seriously?" I laughed to which he only nodded and gave me the bunny smile of his that I adored the most.

I grinned before returning to my previous position on his chest, eyes closed and wrapped around by him.

He hummed a slow tune, running his hand up and down my back soothingly before tangling his fingers in my hair at the back of my head. His fingers were unusually hot against my scalp as he massaged it gently and I was deep asleep before I even knew.

---

AN

Fluffy Kookie is what i live for! Please do leave comments about how the chapter turned out. Have a greaaatt day y'all.