Chapter 6: The nightmare or the vision?

~the next day~
*In Shelby's dream/Shelby's POV*
I look around to see that I'm on my knees and in a dark long room with nothing in it. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I say as I try and get up from the floor I immediately sit back down. I look on the floor to see what was holding me back from getting up. I see chains on the floor and see that my hands were hand cuffed to one end of the chains. A random light suddenly came from the opposite side that I was on. Tears suddenly formed in my eyes. I saw Max was handcuffed to the wall. He wore a really bloody shirt his pants were ripped up as well as his shirt. He had a purple eye with scar's on each side of his face. "MAX!!" I yell. As I try to get up I realized that I was hurting him. Each time I tried get to get up I kept yanking his arms back to the wall really hard. It also tightened the handcuffs. So I stopped trying to get up.

???????: "Are you ok Shelby?.......Do you see what you have done?.......This is your fault.

Shelby: "W-who are you?!"

???????: *evil laughs*

Third person view

As the anonymous person came out from the darkness they walked over to Shelby. She looked a lot like Shelby but with different clothes and with longer hair. She wore dark blue ripped up jeans the color of her shirt was black and it also had a dark purple skull on it. Her hair was also black and on the tips of her bangs she dyed them dark purple.

Shelby: "What do you want shubble?!"

A/N: Shubble is Shelby's split personality. In the beginning of the story when she meets Adam she says her nickname is shubble but it is technically her split personality's name. No adam does not have a split personality as well as everybody in the story they just have nickname's. Just wanted to make that clear. Back to the story.

Shubble: "You know what I want. I want to take control of this body we share and do whatever I want. I want to rob a bank. I want to vandilize the school. I want everything.

Shelby: "I won't let you!"

Shubble: "Well you should or something will happen to your little boyfriend.

Shelby: "I won't let you hurt him!"

Shubble: "Just watch and see"

As she was getting closer to Max Shelby's vision turned into a blur. Everything went fast the last thing Shelby heard was  To believe in what you think you have to lie to yourself in order to do it. Shelby woke up in tears thinking over and over about what shubble said. She couldn't let her take over. After a while of thinking Shelby laid back in her bed and went back into what seemed like an endless dream. For now Shelby didn't care of anything else for now she just cared about stopping shubble.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I would have published this sooner but my brother took me and my sister to go bed hunting (searching for beds for him and his fiance) we were searching for beds in sleepy's. A quick shoutout for Anna-wolf alpha. You guys should go follow her because her comments are so great that I decided to give her a shoutout. As I said before hope you guys like this chapter and with that said peace ✌.