『Chapter Nine || A Challenge from Lobelia Girls Academy!』

Start from the beginning

Tamaki silently screamed while Fumika and the rest of the Host Club watched in shock.

"Benibara-sama, you're late," Hinagiku scolded

"What are we to do with you?" Suzuran sighed, "And where did you find this adorable lady?"

"Oh just over there," Benibara answered, "She may be dressed as a boy, but I could tell right away. Look here." Benibara grabbed Haruhi and started caressing her cheek, "Such clear, maidenly eyes..."

"Um...er..."

"Wow, her skin is incredibly pretty," Hinagiku complimented, rubbing Haurhi's arm.

"It sure is," Suzuran agreed, rubbing Haruhi's leg, "Shining natural material, if polished."

"Hold it! Don't go touching my Haruhi without asking first!" Tamaki shouted, charging towards the girls.

"Hands off, you boor! (Yes, boor. Not boar)" Benibara shouted, punching Tamaki.

"S-she hit me! That was violent!" Tamaki cried, scooting back to the Host Club, who were all waiting with things to calm him down. (Hikaru with a Japanese flag, Kaoru with balloons, Honey with Usa-chan, Mori with Kuma-chan, Kyoya with ice cream, and Fumika with a pillow and blanket.)

"Tama-chan, buck up!" Honey said.

"They're even more feeble than we'd heard," Benibara smirked, "A fledgling, cobbled-together mishmash of frivolous fools."

"From your uniforms, I see you're students from Lobelia Girls' Academy," Kyoya stated, pushing his glasses up.

"Indeed we are," Benibara said before she and the other two girls tore their uniforms off, to reveal costumes.

"Lobelia~"

"Lobelia~"

"Lobelia~"

"St. Lobelia Academy, high school 2nd-Year, Amakusa Benio," Benio (aka Lady Benibara) introduced.

"Lobelia~"

"Also, 2nd-Year, Maihara Chizuru (aka Lady Suzuran)."

"Lobelia~"

"Also, 1st-Year, Tsuwabuki Hinako (aka Lady Hinagiku)."

"Lobelia~"

"We are St. Lobelia Academy's white lily league," Benibara introduced, "but people call us..."

"The Zuka Club!"

The Host Club stared at them in disbelief, and it was silent for a few seconds. Fumika decided to use the Host Club's shock as a distraction and snuck away to change back into her uniform.

"T-the Zuka Club..." Tamaki repeated.

Hikaru and Kaoru started busting out laughing.

"Nice taste in names! The Zuka Club! My stomach hurts!"

"The Zuka Club! That's great! And to intentionally wear those costumes under their uniforms!"

"You must not take the Zuka Club lightly!" Renge warned, coming out of the ground on her platform.

"I may not know about instant coffee, but I can tell you about infatuations with girls' schools," Renge said, making a face at the instant coffee after taking a sip, "St. Lobelia Academy - truly, a woman's world. The Zuka Club is a gathering of damsels that consider females to be especially superior, even for there. It prides itself on 30 years since its founding as a society of maidens, by maiden, for maidens.

"The Zuka Club's activities include 'Maidens' Tea Parties,' 'Maidens' Debate Forum,' and most importantly, singing and theatrical routines performed by the top members."