Chapter 20

Ok, first of, I'd like to dedicated this chapter to food_over_feelings she has been a great supporter to this book, and this is my way of saying thanks😊😊

****************

"Kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!" the crowd continued to cheer.

Okay, here goes nothing.

I took a step closer to Drew, who was just standing there, still trying to process what I was about to do.

Okay, how do I do this, a peak? Yes a peak on the lips should be enough.

I took a deep breath and put both my palms on both sides of his cheeks like couples do in movies.

I could tell Drew was a little stunned at my sudden action, he glaced at my palms and then back at me, in less than a second.

I exhaled through my lips, giving my self a final boost, then, I stood on my toes and planted a five seconds kiss on his lips, and immediately pushed myself away from him.

I heard the crowd 'booing' but I didn't care, they wanted a kiss and I gave them one, that's it. 

I was about to turn to face them and tell them off, when Drew pulled me by my hand and pressed his lips on mine.

My heart skipped a thousand beats and it felt like my stomach flipped.

what is happening?

It felt like two thousand butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

Drew kept one hand on my cheek and the other was still holding my hand, keeping me in place.

I could still mildly hear the crowd cheering and clapping but most of all I could hear Raven.

Drew pinched my arm causing me to yelp in surprise, he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss and my mind went blank.

My heart was beating louder than ever, the butterflies in my stomach dancing way to much, my limbs felt so weak.

  I'm losing my legs, they just turned to jelly, I started falling.

I think Drew noticed this because his hand left my wrist and slipped round my waist, supporting me and pulling me closer to him, which earned a weird sound out of me.

I didn't know how but my lips started moving on their own, I was kissing him back.

I couldn't think straight anymore, how long have we been kissing?

Minutes? or maybe seconds, but it felt like hours to me, I forgot people were here, watching us.

Drew finally broke the kiss, and rested his forehead on mine, as if waiting.

I kept my eyes closed, I don't think I have the guts to open them, I could feel him looking at me, so I built up the courage and slowly opened my eyes, only to see his eyes looking straight into mine.

he pecked my lips one last time, maintaining eye contact, which cause my heart to skip again.

His eyes look so much darker now, we were both trying to catch our breath

Then he leaned in and whispered "That's how you kiss" into my ear, his breath causing me to shiver.

I was too flushed to say anything, my hands were shaking and my legs weak,  I was literally holding tight unto his shirt for balance and pretty sure my face was redder than a tomato,

I couldn't look at him, my heart was racing way too fast, I buried my face into his neck, feeling very flustered,

To everyone in the restaurant that kiss was probably no big deal, I mean, we are a 'couple' after all, but to me...