Chapter 7

When I got home, I was so moody, luckily dad wasn't home, so I went to my room, changed my clothes then went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Then I saw a sticky note on the fridge, probably dad...

Hey honey, its dad, I'm going to be working late today, I left some money under your pillow, order some pizza for dinner ok, bye.
Love dad.

It's pretty nomal for dad to come home late, he loves his job. But the good thing was he loved me more, so I wasn't neglected, he alway made it up to me if he felt like he was getting too caught up in his job.

I smiled, thinking of the fun we've had together and all of a sudden I remembered

shoot!, I have to go to Parker's house to finish the project, I almost forgot.

I was a little happy about that, I needed something to get my mind of the whole drama in school today.

I grabbed my bag, phone and books then I locked the house and took the spare key.

          *****************

When I got to Drew parkers house, I rang the door bell but no one answered, I rang it again two more times but still no answer, I was beginning to think no one was home so I started to leave, but then I heard a weird noise at the door so I decided to try one last time,

Ding - dong, finally the door opened and I saw parker standing there with that stupid smile on his face,

at least today a was wearing a shirt.

"Amies, what brings you to my humble home"

Amies!, what the fuck is Amies!, why was he calling me that?, only my friends call me that, come to think of it, he called me the same thing yesterday

"The project, genius, and my name is Amy not Amies you know that right, Only my friends call me Amies" I said with a blank face

Now he was smiling "I know that, what if I say I want to be your friend too"

Ha!

"Yeah right, lets just get this over with"

We went in and continued the project, we didn't have much left to do  seeing as we had done most of it yesterday.

Within an hour we were almost done but unlike yesterday we actually talked a little and he said some funny jokes too.

Everytime I laughed at a comment he made he would smile.

When we were finally done I felt accomplished, I could finally leave. but I didn't want to go home because I knew dad wasn't back yet.

Maybe I'll try and make dinner, to keep myself occupied.

"Since we're done, I should get going" I said as I started packing my books.

"Wait, erm.. would you like to stay and I don't know, watch a movie or something?" he said rubbing the back of his head

I was shocked.

Why would he  invited me to watch a movie? I mean, we aren't friends.

He doesn't even know me and I don't even like him, ok fine, now that we've actually spoken he's not that bad, but still.

He must have noticed I was shock from my silent response "sorry, erm.. I'm sure you have other plans. nevermind, I mea-"

Should I take him on his offer?

No, I feel like that's not a good idea,

but I'm gonna be bored when I get home,

yeah, but it's Parker, Andrew Parker!