Chapter 5

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for not updating on time.

Anyways, lets get back to the book😊

*****************

Amys POV

After I got home I ate dinner with dad, cleared the table and washed the dishes,

when I was done, I went to my room picked up my phone, went to my music app and created a playlist that comprises of all meghan trainor, demi lovato, ariana grande, and selena gomez latest songs, I pluged in my earpiece, and increased the volume, Then I went on wattpad picked a romantic book from my library and started reading.

I know, I know, if I don't believe in love, what's up with the romantic books and songs?, well yes it true, I don't believe in all that shit but sometimes I love to read them, I know i'm being hypocritical but I really don't care,

I'm full of contradictions so I just do what I feel like,

plus, I'm at that stage were I'm trying to figure out who I really am' as dad likes to say, I'm mean, I like romantic movies a little but I don't believe in it, sometimes I like watching the love and fairytale endings but most times it's just irritating and fake and I'd rather watch an action or comedy movie, I also love reading books but I'm not a nerd and I HATE maths, I like- scratch that love the colour black but I'm not goth, I avoid violence so much, you could slap me and I wouldn't say shit, lol, that's a lie, I'll probably punch your nose, but still, I try to avoid it. see! Full of contradictions.

I was reading my novel and before I knew it I fell asleep

■■■■■■■■

When I got to school the next day Sonny and Raven were waiting for me at my locker, their faces told me everything,

I didn't need to ask Sonny why her eyes were sparkling with stars in them and why she was smiling from chin to chin or to ask Raven why the word gossip was floating around her.

When I got to them, before I could even finish saying "good mor-"

"What happened?, did you guys have sex?, are you pregnant?, did you feel like ciderella?, are you finally in love?," they asked in unison, yes unison!, how could they ask all those questions at the same time without missing a beat, well it was obvious they practiced, but still!

And what kind of question is are you pregnant?, or did you feel like cinderella?, Really!, Sometimes I wonder how I'm friends with them.

I shook my head and responded "the answers are: we worked on our project, no, no, no, and definitely NO. Now that I've answered all your questions can we go to class"

Raven sighed and shook her head, but Sonny on the other hand, had her mouth wide open, I was scared a fly was going to enter her mouth.

When she finally snapped out of it, she started to ramble "how, why, when, who, please no, wwhhhyyy"

I laughed and hugged her "its alright baby, its alright"

"No, its not alright, why can't you just fall in love" she fake cried,

drama queen right her

I punched her shoulder lightly, then dragged her and Raven down the hall "alright time to go to class" luckily we had all but one class together today.

The day was going fine, I had one class with Drew but luckily Sonny and Raven were also in that class, so I sat between them.

I kept having this weird feeling that someone was looking at me but everytime I turned to see who it was no one was looking,

so I pushed the feeling aside, maybe it was just my imagination. But damn, I must have imagined throughout that class.

**********

The girls and I sat together during lunch like always, I was enjoying my meal when I looked up to Ravan smiling at me and whispering to Sonny, now they were both smiling

"What?" I asked out of curiosity

"Its Drew, he has been looking at you since you sat down" Raven said

I gave her a doubting look "how would you know, where you staring at him the whole time?"

She rolled her eyes

"oh my God!, now he and Ben are looking at us saying something" Sonny chirped in

I was about to turn to see what they were talking about when Raven whisper-yelled "don't look!, they'll think we're talking about them"

"But we are talking about them" I said in a matter of fact,

"They don't need to know that" she replied

I shook my head and continued with my meal

"I think he's going to come here and talk to you" Sonny said with her eye-blinding smile

I squinted a little to reduce the light coming out of her face, and no, I'm not exaggerating, her smile can turn me blind,

"no Sonny, he's not coming here now eat your food before you turn me blind, woman!"

She rolled her eyes, it's no secret that I think her smile is as bright as the sun or even brighter.

"Oh my God, he's coming, Amies he's coming" she whisper-yelled

I smirked "Common Sonny, I thought you knew me better, you can't get me with something as obvi-"

"Hey" Drew said before I could finish my sentence.

"Heeeyy" I said both suprised and confused,

They both stood there, not saying a word.

What do they want?

"soo..." I said looking between him and Ben "what can I do for you"

He smiled "are you still coming to my place today? you know, for the project"

"Yeah, sure" I said still watching them suspiciously

"Ok cool, see you later" he winked and left.

Hmmm, did he need to come here to ask me that?

"Oh my God, he so likes you" they said in unison, yes!, again with the unison,

I mean do they practice everytime i'm not looking, because it never happens with me.

I raised an eyebrow at them, how can they just decide someone likes me because we are working on a project together?

I was about to reply when I felt someone staring at me, no, scratch that, glaring at me,

it was different from the ones I felt in class, this one felt like knifes at the back of my head.

I turned to see who it was from, none than the diva/drama queen Jane,
I didn't really care, because deep down in my weird heart even though I avoid trouble, I love it, and I can take care of myself, so I'm not worried or threatened at all.

I turned back to face my friends and answered "no he doesn't like me, now lets eat, lunch break is almost over"

*************

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed it please vote and share. Also don't be a quiet reader, leave comments and talk to people, its fun 😊

Xoxo