"Already done?"

"Yeah."

"Damn, you smell so good." He took a step closer.

"You don't. Go and take a bath, fast."

"Are you giving me orders? That's kinda sexy tho..."

"Do you want me to push you in?"

"Please do. I might close you in with me. Wanna give it a try?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Just go."

After you were all done, you were called to Yoongi's office. This was not going to go well. After all, you came back empty-handed. Well, almost.

"What the fuck happened out there?"

"Seems like Namjoon prepared a fire party for us." Hoseok took the initiative.

"How bad was it?"

"Y/N was close but she's fine. Ten our guys are injured and 5 died on the spot." Taehyung continued.

"I take it you took care of the others."

"All dead. Managed to save one rat for some more fun. He's in the basement." Hoseok took a seat on one of the armchairs.

"Good." Yoongi seemed to be thinking something. "Y/N..."

"Yes?"

"How about you and Taehyung take over this one?"

"Do you think she'll handle it?" Taehyung looked a bit worried.

"She has to. It's what we do. What do you say, kiddo?"

"I'm in."

"See? She's a big girl. Not to say...since when do you actually care? I bet you've been waiting for this for a while now. Am I wrong?"

"No..."

"I was not expecting it anyway. Now. Back to Namjoon. We need a solid lead. That's your target. Find me a picture, a name, an address, a trail, anything. I bet he's doing this to gain Black Tiger's favors."

"What are you going to do then?" You asked.

"Kill them...both." He smiled. "This is war now."

"Like it ever stopped." Hoseok scoffed.

"Ever?" You were confused.

"Something wrong there, Y/N?" Yoongi's eyes were fixed on you.

"I just- I keep hearing 'Black Tiger' but you never told me about him. Who is he?"

"Someone I swore to kill. I can see the confusion on your face. Should I tell you a little story? Maybe it'll answer some of your questions."

"Ok. I'm out." Hoseok left the room.

"Yes, please." You answered in a timid voice.

"I'll leave too." Jimind made his way to the door as well.

You looked at them leaving one by one and then eyed Taehyung. Was he going to leave too? You disliked that idea.

"I'll-" He stopped when he saw the look in your eyes. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Leave!" Yoongi spoke before you could even open your mouth.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, bowed to Yoongi, and gave you an apologetic smile before disappearing behind the closed doors.

"What do you want to know?"

"Who is Black Tiger?"

"Hmph...the bitch that killed my family. The bitch that wants to destroy me too."