*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yeah?"

Dan relaxes and smiles. It's not the good kind of smile, though. It's the totally insane, psychopathic kind of smile.

The smile you see every single day.

"I love you," he says.

You wait a few silent, agonizing seconds before responding.

"I love you too."

✦~✦~✦~✦

You run.

You run right past the staircase.

You run right past the kitchen.

And you run right up to Phil's bedroom door.

The entire flat seems so different. It used to be so vibrant, so fun. Now it's just terrifying.

Like a prison.

You hold your breath and look behind you, at the lounge. You half expect Dan to come walking out, knife in hand.

♪Please don't make any sudden moves♪

But he doesn't. So you take the only opportunity you can think of, and knock softly on Phil's door. You barely make a sound, but you hear shuffling come from the inside.

The door creaks open a crack, and immediately a hand wraps around your wrist and pulls you inside.

"(Y/N)!" Phil hisses, shutting the door quietly. "What are you doing?! I told you to—"

"—I don't care anymore!" You whisper-shout. You clutch the sides of your head and start pacing back and forth at the foot of Phil's bed. "I can't take living like this!"

You and Phil have been meeting almost every night in his room while Dan's asleep, talking about what the hell you're going to do about your little problem.

You haven't gotten a lot of sleep. You haven't gotten any, for that matter. The closest thing to sleep you get is when your eyelids droop when you're talking to Phil in the middle of the night.

"We have to do something, and we have to do it now!" You hiss. "I can't take it anymore!"

"What are we supposed to do, then?" Phil whisper-shouts, running his hand through his messy black hair. He has dark circles under his eyes, and the top few buttons on his shirt are unbuttoned. "Call the police?!"

"Yes!" You stop pacing and take a step toward Phil.

"He's my best friend, (Y/N)! Do you realize how much that hurts?!" Phil argues, raising his voice a little.

"He's my boyfriend, Phil! I'm going through the same things you are!"

"You haven't gone through nearly half the things Dan and I have!" Phil shouts. "I've been through so much more than you! I love him so much more than you! And this hurts me way more than it hurts you!"

He's crying now. Small, bitter tears spilling out of his bloodshot eyes and rolling slowly down his cheeks.

♪You don't know the half of the abuse♪