Authors updatee.

Hello everyone... I'm horribly sorry for the long delays, but I've been having a lot of issues in my life to the point it's almost impossible to deal with. I've recently had a massive seizure, and I've been going the worst depression.

It's moments like these that I wish I could meet Jack or Mark atleast once. In hopes to feel some kind of closure. But in reality I'm not lucky enough for that. I have been abandoned by more family members than anyone of my age should ever be left by.

I play a waiting game with my father, he says he's my father but he treats me like some kind of play thing. One minute I'm interesting so all he wants to do is talk to me. The next he drops off the face of the earth, and I don't hear from him for weeks. My biological father left me recently.

And I have also lost a mother, all to abandonment. And my boyfriend left me calling me a and a I quote "a sinful witch who only makes bad decisions when I think I'm making good ones"

I feel if you knew what I was going through maybe you would understand some of the delay. I have been working on the latest chapter and I'm trying to make them longer than I seem to usually make them. But the times are really against me.

And I really don't want to write depressing stuff all the time. Cause that's what will happen if I write when I'm in these moods.