Will you?

Jacks pov

After I lay (y/n) in the guest bed and tucked the covers over her, I felt the urge to kiss her. I kissed her on the forehead, turned around and saw Mark standing in the doorway.

"Oh some one likes our guest." He teased with a big grin on his face I shoved him out of the room and shut the door quietly behind me.

"It's not like that," I hissed

"Then what's it like, please do enlighten me" Mark said, with crossed arms. When I went to say something nothing came to mind and I slouched.

"Yea I guess it is." I pouted.

"But your only here for a month did you even tell her you don't live here." He pointed out. I felt my heart skip a beat.

I looked at my feat, which gave Mark his answer. I leaned on the door not sure what to do when the door opens and I fell in. "Gah.." I fell back and landed on something soft but was still standing.

(Y/n) had caught me but was blushing deeply for some reason. I then realized what I landed on. I flew back up into a standing position "sorry sorry. Sorry." I freaked. She had a pretty good sized rack (XD had to) though.

When I looked at her she had crossed her arm over her chest. I scratched the back of my head, I could feel my head grow hot.

"Good move gotta get da feels I guess" I Hurd Mark wisper in my ear. I turned and bitch slapped him.

"Fuck off bro" I hissed. Mark stood up playfully and put up his fists.

"Wanna go bitch." He laughed. I removed my shirt and he did the same and we went outside and started to wrestle getting covered in mud. Eventually I slipped and Mark won. Mark stood up and flexed to show off his victory.

After I walked back in to see (y/n) shocked at me and marks sudden muddy wrestle session. Smiling I walked into the kitchen and soaked a rag and started to clean the mud off and after a minute went into the bathroom. I continued to clean the mud off, then Hurd a soft nock at the door.

"It's me" I Hurd (y/n) soft voice. I gave her the ok and she came in and shut the door and grabbed a rag. "Here let me help." She said wiping my neck clean, I mostly just worked on my chest and arms. There seemed to be deep sorrow in her eyes. I guess there was plenty of reasons for it.

She had beautiful eyes, her face so well toned. I hadn't realized I was staring until she looked at me with an odd expression. "What is it." She asked softly. I knew what was happening.

I leaned in to kiss her which seemed to be exactly what she wanted cause as soon as I moved forward she did the same. The kiss was slightly more passionate then the other two. As we kissed I felt all of my stress melt away as the kiss went on.

Finally we pulled away for air. I looked at her, and smiled. "How does a movie or dinner sound to you?" I asked dorky like. She smiled big, and kissed me again hugging me tight. "I'll take that as a yes."

Ok I know this one wasn't really all that exciting but I'll try and pick things up soon. Enjoy thanks for reading.