Ireland

Your pov

I was jolted awake by the plane touching down, seemed like the same thing happened to Jack (I'm just going to call him Jack from now on, I'm getting really confused XD). I looked at my phone which was updating since everything was different. I rested my head on Jacks shoulder

He looked at me and I gave him a small kiss on the lips. I was so tired. When the stewardesses said we could get our bags and I stood up then I fell back over.

"Holy crap," I breathed. Jack helped me back up, he had a wide smile on his face.

"Ready to go home?" He asked. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yes let go home" I replied. We got our bags and walked covered ramp. We held hands the entire way,we wanted micdonalds so we wurled around when saw it. I ordered chicken nuggets and a Carmel frap. We sat there munching for a bit.

Finally Jacks phone went off, the person who was picking us up was wondering where we were. "Whoops forgot my friend was already here." He said laughing. I shoved another nugget in my mouth and then closed the box up and put them away for later. "Shall we?" He held out his hand. I took it and we walked for a bit until we finally got to baggage claim and Jack ran up to a guy who was going absolutely nuts.

"JESUS CHRIST YOU SPENT TWO AND A HALF MONTHS THERE. WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE MONTH?" The guy yelled bro hugging Jack.

"Well an emergency came up" Jack answered. "One I wasn't gonna walk away from" he looked over at me. I was kinda just sitting there like a goof. The guy walked up to me ad scanned me.

"Oooh so this is the girl.... Heeey she's cute" he said. Jack punched his arm. "I'm kidding I'm kidding" he shook my hand.

"Sorry to keep him from you" I said jokingly. I was very tired and could hardly stand up straight. "So you ready to go?" They nodded and we grabbed our bags and went to the parking lot and after a long walk before we found the car. Jack sat in the back with me.

I instantly fell asleep resting my head on his lap. I felt him cores my head.

Jack pov

It was nice to be home, though it was even nicer to be home with the love of my life. I felt my heart beat faster, I couldn't wait to show her her new home. part of me felt bad for taking her from her home. After a couple hours of driving we finally pulled into my apartment complex. I saw my old car for the first time in three months. I was so used to driving marks.

I looked down to see her still sleeping. I picked her up and carried her to my house my friend helped me open the door. I laid her on the bed and tucked her in and walked back out.

"Thanks man" I said. He sat down on the couch.

"Nah it's fine. I don't have a problem doing it." He said. He leaned back. We sat there talking for quite a long time, I told him about why I was gone so long.

He leaned back in the seat trying to take it all in. "So she was really stabbed?" He asked.

"Yup and it's all because we let her go off on Brittany like that." I answered. I sighed. "She didn't know that the bitch was crazy"

"Dude there's no stopping a girl when she gets her mind set on something." He retorted. He threw his hands up in the air. "Besides I'm sure if she didn't know what she was doing she wouldn't be here right now, would she." I guess he was right. Though I hated the idea of thinking of how bad it could have been.

"Well you should be getting back huh? Your wife probably wondering where your at" I said he quickly stood up and walked to the door.

"Yea your right." He said back. "good to have you back Sean." He walked out the door and closed it. I smiled and sat down and Hurd my bedroom door open again, and light footsteps.

"Hey sorry, I fell asleep" (Y/n) said walking into view. I smiled as she walked over, she bent down and placed both hands on my knees.

"No problem at all. Your really cute when you sleep." I replied.  I kissed her a little roughly, I tried so hard to control myself. (By the way if you think there gonna be a sex scene then your sadly wrong XD, but I will go a little further then I'll timeskip) she sat on my lap facing me, with her legs around my torso.

She kissed my neck and I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

(Aaand time skip)

your pov

I woke up the next morning feeling a draft drift across my unclothed body. I was on Jacks bare chest, then I remembered what happened last night. And it was amazing.

I got up and saw that Poppy was at the foot of the bed, sleeping. I laughed and suddenly felt a little self conscious, just being me.

I walked into the bathroom after grabbing some clothes, and changed into them. Fixing my shit excuse of hair, I brushed it out and realized I nothing to put it back with.

My phone buzzed and I saw Jully messaged me. I didn't feel like answering back. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waste and soft lips touch my neck.

"Well that's one way to welcome you home" Jack joked.  He was wearing sweat pants but no shirt. I giggled and turned and hugged him.

"So what's scheduled for today?" I asked looking up at him. He had a big smile on his face.

"Well my mum really wants to meet you" he replied. I leaned back on him I was kinda nervous. I mean I kept her son from her, for longer than she most likely is used to.

After a couple of hours and we had gotten ready we got in the car and were on our way to jacks parents house. It was a long drive, I looked out the window the entire way. Ireland was so pretty and green, there was so much farmland. At one point we passed some ruins, it looked like it used to be a castle in a way. Like a smaller version of one.

I held Jacks hand, his hand was bigger than mine. And it was warm. We finally pulled into a property, I saw a brown horse in the yard. We got out of the car and the horse came trotting up to the edge of the fence. I walked over and laid out my hand for it to smell.

After a few minutes of me petting the horse Jack came walking up smiling. He rested his chin on my shoulder, I leaned back on him. "It would have been amazing to grow up in a place like this" I whispered. Jack took my hand and lead me away from the horse, and towards the house.

He opened the door and and looked around. "Mum we're here" he shouted. I giggled wondering if this was how his family communicated.

"I'm coming I'm coming." I Hurd a softer voice sound around the corner. Well I guess I was proven wrong. I smiled and kinda felt awkward as they exchanged hugs. When they had finished she looked over and smiled at me. I put out my hand to shake hers.

"My name is (Y/n). It's very nice to meet you" I said smiling. She shook my hand and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged back.

"It's wonderful to meet you as well." She said. "Welcome to the family."