The great change.

Jacks pov

I got off the plain with (Y/n) and we walked into the humid air. It was almost hard to breath, but it was problebly just because we were right next to the ocean.

I was holding (Y/n)'s hand, just having her next to me was amazing. We left the airport and rented a car, we had so much enthusiasm from my fans was amazing. We drove to the hotel we planned to stay at for a week.

We got to the front door with our luggage it was a simple hotel, Since (Y/n) refused to have too big of a honeymoon. The guy who took our luggage (wow I have a lot of brain farts XD) with us to our room.

After he left (Y/n) flung herself onto the massive bed, she took off her shoes. From my angle I could see right up her skirt, I smirked and just looked away and pretended not to se it.

She gave me a mischievous glare, she jumped off the bed and began to undress. I tried with all my might to fight all the urges. I turned around and pulled out my laptop and put it on the bed, I froze when I felt her bare skin press against my back.

She suddenly had her arms wrapped around me, I was completely at my limit. She grabbed at my shirt and bit my neck and whispered.

"What's the matter...?" Fuck it... I thought, I turned around and picked her up and pinned her against the wall. We had a heated make out session until I turned around, her still in my arms, and threw her on the bed.

(^-^ sorry not a lemon, just gonna have to use your imagination :3)

**time skip**

I woke up surprised not to find (Y/n) sleeping next to me. I still saw her clothes, I noticed that none of her suitcases were opened. I looked in her bag, and her bikini was gone. Oh that's where she went... I thought to myself.

I looked out the window to see that the sun was setting. I walked over to the door after getting dresses, I had put on a pair of swim trunks.

I walked to the elevator and made my way to the pool. When I got there, I saw (Y/n) was on one of the lawn chairs. It looked like she fell asleep.

I sat in the lounge chair next to her, she was so beautiful and peaceful right now. I was still wearing my t-shirt, I walked over to the pool and pulled off my shirt.

In a way I kinda wished she was a wake to see my glorious buffness. Man the one moment I wish I had marks six pack. I thought. I got into the water which was a bit cold but tolerable.

I sat there for a moment when suddenly I was tackled into the water. I countered by grabbing my attacker and throwing her into the water.

We laughed and splashed around for a bit until I held her close after I grabbed her. "I love you so much..." She smiled at me.

"I love you too Jackypoo..." She smirked. I kissed her, and we held that for a while. I see a great life with this crazy chick...

**time skip**
^^One year later^^
(Y/n) pov

I sat on the edge of the bath tub and breathed heavily, and looked down with hesitation.... + ...... Was what I read. I smiled big and walked out of the room.

I was gonna be a mommy, Jacks gonna be a daddy. I think about how I can break the news to him. I smiled mischievously and ran up to his recording room. I looked into his desk drawer and found his head phones. I wrapped his cord around the test, and left the room.

I went and called Jully and Veevee. They picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Jullys voice anwsered.