The gift

Your pov

You were sitting in the room Mark gave you to stay in. Looking at your clothes, thinking you'd rather wear something nicer to wear to your date with Sean. You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and dialed vennaca a number.

"Hello?" Her voice came from the phone.

"Hey. It's (y/n)"

"Oh hey, what's up"

"Just wondering if you and your sister wanted to go shopping for a bit."

"Yea sure, but since when is that your style?"

"Oh well a special occasion came up and, besides I don't have any clothes here anyways."

"Ok well I guess I'll meet you at the mall then."

"Kk" I hung up. Got up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. The boys were in the kitchen just talking and laughing. "Hey can someone give me a ride to the mall."

They all looked up at me, Sean looked at Mark and he tossed his keys to him. Sean walked over to me and held out his arm. I laughed and took it,  we walked to the car and i got into the passenger side. I leaned back and kinda just relaxed.

"So wacha doin at the mall? Not to get in your business or anything." Sean said. Looking over at me now and then. "Just curious." I smiled at him and looked at the road.

"I'm gonna buy some clothes. Don't exactly got any" I giggled. It was nice to be able to smile again and feel real happiness.

I looked over at Sean and put my forehead on his shoulder. He smiled.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the mall, I looked over at Sean who was already looking at me. I smiled at him and he put a hand on my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Which I gladly followed.

Sean went to put his hand on my knee but he missed and put it just by my crauch, I blushed deeply. He realized where he had his hand and quickly moved it to my knee.

I giggled a bit and unbuckled my seatbelt and kissed him once more, and got out of the car.

"I'll give you a call when we're done k." I said. Leaning down into the window. He nodded.

I waited in the food court waiting for the girls to show up. It took them a bit, when they finally arrived we walked around for a while. Finally we stopped at my favorite store to get clothes, alley cat. Which was also where I worked, it was my dream job.

I found a really nice outfit on display, I added it to my bag. After I found a good amount of clothes, to wear that would last me a while, some casual others slightly formal.

We walked to a couple more stores, finally Jully said something.

"Sooooo... Spill it." She said inching super close smirking. "What's the sich with you and Irish boy?"

"Yea I'm kinda interested in what's goin on with you two." Vennaca piped up. We all sat in the food court eating teriyaki.

I stuffed my mouth with food so I had an excuse not to anwser.

Sean's pov.

As I sat in marks drive way still in his car as well. I thought about (y/n), I wanted to do something. Show my affection some how. I got out of the car and walked back into marks house, they were all on the couch now watching 'Avengers age of ultron'.

"Hey took you awhile." Wade said looking up.

"I kinda need some help" I said walking over.

"Sure what is it?" Mark asked.

"I want to get something for (y/n)." I said looking at the wall. "Something to show her how much I care."

"We'll do you mean like roses, chocolates, or something?" Bob asked.

"No something more, like a necklace or a bracelet." I said.

"A little cliche but ok. Bob you are best with this stuff." Mark said getting up. "Though we do plan on coming."

We all arrived at the mall diving into a store when we saw the girls walk in our direction. Pulling wade in who was clueless to what was going on.

"Why do I need this Jully?" I Hurd (y/n) squeal. "It's barely even underwear"

I was wide eyed, wondering what it was. I noticed she was wearing different clothes now. She was wearing a tight skirt, a tucked in blouse and a half cut leather jacket. I tried not to drool.

"Alright we can go now." Mark said walking out of the store we went into. I followed them to a rather bright and open store. I looked up at the sign recognizing the name of 'Jared'.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A girl behind the counter said cheerfully. "Anything specific your looking for?"

"Oh um.... I'm looking for a necklace or a bracelet for...." I stopped realizing that we haven't really decided weather or not she's my girlfriend. "Some one close"

"Ooooh... Ok tryin to break the ice I'm guessing" she said winking. She started to walk over to another counter. "Do you know her birth stone or her favorite color?"

I froze.. Shit, how could I not ask her this already.... "Uuuh one sec." I said pulling out my phone quickly hearing giggling from the girl.

I texted Jully with the number she gave me.

[hey what's (y/n) favorite color or her birthday?]

There was a pause then my phone vibrated.

[Eeh!...What kind of question is that?]

[just answer it!]

[(y/f/c), (y/b/d). Is that all you needed?]

[yup thanks]

I looked back up and told the lady (y/n) birth month, and she led us to a counter red gemstone jewelry. (Just for now let's just say your birth month is July) I found one that really beautiful. It was a teardrop with a swirled crowning.

I payed for it and put the box in my coat. Now all that was left to do was to get ready for the date itself.

To be continued XD. The date will happen in the next chapter, thanks for reading.