The zoo

Your pov

After dinner with his family which was really quiet and awkward compare to the usual loud crazy Jack. We went back home and sat there for a bit completely bored out of our minds. We couldn't think of what to do though.

I looked over at Jack and just thought for a minute. I didn't know want to just sit here and do nothing, I mean it's kinda hard to control my self after last night.

I had to have us do something. I ran through a hundred different things to do, we could go to the museum.... Nah... It'd be a bit boring. I thought to myself. The park? No... Oh hey!!

I jumped up and pulled Jack off the couch where we had been sitting for the past ten minutes watching some weird show.

"Hey lets go to a zoo, if there is one close by." I exclaim kinda scaring Jack. "Hell even if it's far lets go any way." Jack smiled and sat up.

"That sounds like an awesome idea" he replied. he looked at his phone. "I think there's one like ten twenty miles from here." my smile widened.

"So the zoo it is" I exclaim, throwing my fist up in the air.

"Yup lets get some stuff together for snacks and water so you know we don't die of dehydration or or heat stroke." He joked. I laughed and walked to our room, I remember I had packed a good size bag in one of the boxes. Plus I remember seeing it recently.

After a little bit of digging I found it. It was a little squashed but it would do the trick alright. I walked to the kitchen to find the water and some other ran dome things to stuff into the bag.

As I was neatly packing the bag I Hurd Jack walk up behind me, but before I could turn around both his hands were on my face, covered in something gooey and sticky. He smeared it all over my face getting it in my hair, I could tell by the smell it was sunscreen.

"No sun burns for my pretty lady" he said. He stopped and I wiped as much off as I could and I knew he got too much on purpose. I smeared the large amount I got off onto my hands onto his face. "Heeey!!!!" He laughed. I smiled as I saw his ghostly pasty white face.

"I'm gonna go get this stuff outa my hair, and change before we go." I said walking back to our room.

Jacks pov

I watched as she walked away, and smiled and walked over to the kitchen sink and wet a wash cloth to wipe my face. I got a lot of it off when (Y/n) walked back into the room. Her long silky hair in a ponytail, she was wearing a tank top with a flannel on over the top unbuttoned but tied just below her..... Ehem...... And she was wearing really short shorts.

"I'm ready to go" she says. She had fixed the mess of sunscreen I made on her face. Since it was summer, it was pretty hot out today. it was a pretty nice day too.

"Great lets go" I say smiling at her. I got a text suddenly, "um can you meet me in the car?" I see it was Mark. She nodded and grabbed the stuff and walked out the door.

Mark: "Hey what are you guys doing today? you done at your moms?"

Jack: "We are about to go to the zoo now. Why?"

Mark: "you should ask her today. You know when she's super happy."

I felt my face grow hot, suddenly I was nervous and I haven't even agreed to do it yet. Geese what's wrong with me? I turned my phone off and went to my room grabbed something and walked to the car where (Y/n) was waiting patiently.

When I got in the car she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I turned and passionately kissed her. She clutched my shirt, kinda pulling on it as though she wanted to pull it off. Finally I pulled away she looked kinda sad when I did.

"Hey you wanna go to the zoo don't you?" I teased. She smiled at me  and sat back as I started the car. It was a bit of a drive to the zoo. I hadn't been here in quite a long time, ever since I was in college and we had to come here for an essay.

We pulled into the huge parking lot. Oddly enough there wasn't very many people here. We got out of the car and walked to the gate. (Y/n) rapped her arm around me and pulled me close and pulled out her phone.

"Say cheese..." She said we both smiled and took a few pics and some goofy pics as well. She put her phone away and we got in line.

We payed for our tickets and walked into the zoo. (Y/n) was smiling big, I held her hand and she dragged toward the sea lions.

We walked around for a while and spent a lot of time around the big cats. Someone bumped into me and I felt a familiar item in pocket press against my side. I suddenly felt my heart race, I looked over at (Y/n) who was gawking at the clouded leopards. I took a deep breath and got down on my knee.

"(Y/n)..." I say. A lot of people started staring. She turned around and looked a little confused. I pulled the box with the ring in it out of my pocket.

"Jack..." She whispered. Putting her hands over her mouth.

"(Y/n)... I've never felt like this with anyone up you." I say. My heart was racing a million miles an hour. "Will you marry me" I saw tears stream down her cheeks.

"Jack... I..." She choked out. She finally just nodded to me and tackled me and I Hurd clapping, and a few words of congratulations.

I put the ring on her finger and we went home. We walked into the house and we kinda just played on the bed and cuddled.

(Y/n) sat there and looked at the ring. She had a very big smile on her face, this made me smile. She looked up and I kissed her on the lips. She placed herself on top of me, and the kissing got a lot more passionately. She tugged on my shirt.

Your pov

I woke up the next morning laying in on Jacks bare chest. I looked at my hand where the ring was on, I felt a smile creep across my face. I looked over to see Jack who was still sleeping, I looked at the nightstand on my side of the bed where my phone was. I grabbed it and took a pic of my hand and sent it to Jully and Vennaca.

I put my phone down and ignored the buzzing out of control. I laughed and cuddled close to Jack who was now awake. He rolled over to his side and rapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I enjoyed his warmth, I felt so safe.

"Morning lovely" he whispered. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Morning sir" I whispered back. I got up and got dressed and looked at Jack who walked into his recording room. I smiled and opened my phone which now had ten new messages. I laughed and texted the girls back, which then my phone blew up with constant buzzing and I tried to keep up with their messages.

To be continued.

Things will be getting more interesting in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy.