What to do

Your perspective

You could feel the shock in the room and everyone was staring at you. You started to squirm out of embarrassment. Sean was staring at me. "I didn't exactly have a choice. People change with out warning" I whispered. Sean looked over at Mark, Mark looked back at me.

"Do you need a place to stay?" He asked. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"That's not necessary" I said flailing my hands infront of me. Suddenly Sean had a hold of both my hands, I looked into his dark blue eyes. I felt like I could just stare them for days.

"You need to stay somewhere, other than that place of course." He said. I looked down at my feet, I felt my eyes grow watery.

"But all my stuff is at that house" I muttered. "What do I do about that?"

"We'll figure that out later but for now your staying here where you can be safe." Mark put in. "Besides Sean is staying here to for a bit" that kinda confused me a little. But now knowing Sean was here I kind wanted to stay.

"Alright" I said. Giving in feeling hopeless. Now that I agreed there was an akward silence, I stood there shifting now and then.

"Mark ya dumb fuck, this is the part you show her where she'll be sleeping" Sean pretended to whisper out loud. I tried not to crack a smile at him, I really couldn't help it and smiled anyway. "Hey she can smile. It's amazing"

After Mark showed me to my bedroom it was still raining pretty hard. "Now that, that shit is squared away." Sean jumped up behind me yelling in his strong Irish accent. "Let's continue playing nerf ball"

We all went outside, I kinda just sat off to the side and watched. Mud was everywhere so it was very slippery, but if you fell you'd be covered in it.

I sat on one of the lawn chairs and leaned back and closed my eyes and listened to the rain. When I opened my eyes I found myself staring at Sean. Something about him I just liked. He was handsome, kind. My mind drifted when he pulled me into his embrace just an hour ago when he protected me. He was so warm in the ice cold rain.

"Hey we gotta go pick up dinner" Sean said walkin up to me. "Mark has entrusted us with the great quest of Panda Express" I cracked a smile.

"Do you need me for that?" I asked confused

"No just want ya with me, give a chance to get to know you" he said extending a hand. I stood up and we went to the car, nicer than my car.

The car trip was rather quiet until Sean pulled into a parking lot and parked. Suddenly I got worried, I braced myself ready to jump out of the car. "What are we doing here?" I asked kinda panicked.

"Oh so I just realized how pedifile This may seem." He said. I kinda relaxed, but not by much. "I just wanted to talk to you"

"About what" I asked. Shifting uncomfortably I felt so safe when I was near him. In Fact I just wanted to ki... I mean hug him.

"Just something you said earlier.... 'People change with out warning'.... What did you mean?" He asked I really couldn't help myself but I noticed his hand on the middle console and put my own on his, he really didn't seem faced, infact he took my and held it.

"We were originally roommates and soon we started to date, but he began to treat me like I was his toy or something so I broke up with him. But he didn't get the message, I attempted to avoid him as much as possible around the house. Though when ever he was angry he would...." I trailed off remembering all the horrific nights. When I looked back up I just wanted to get even closer to Sean's face.

Jacks pov

Remembering earlier when I saw that mark on (y/n)'s back I suddenly realized what is was. I inched a hand towards her torso. "May I?" I asked softly. She closed her eyes and nodded.

I lifted her shirt just below her bra line, there was so much blue and purple it was unreal. I looked back up to see tears rolling down her cheeks. I put a hand on her cheek wiping a tear away with my thum.

"You'll never be hurt againI promise you" I said. She opened her eyes, they glittered in the dim light. Suddenly before I could even think I inched forward till my lips touched hers. I felt her kiss back softly.

We held that kiss for a good two minutes when my phone buzzed with a text from Mark.

"If haven't gotten the food yet get pizza"

I looked at (y/n) she wasn't crying anymore infact now looked as happy as I was. To be honest I just wanted to kiss her again. But that would have to wait.

Teehee I know this one was long but hey the more the marrier right? Well hope you enjoyed.