Shit goes down

Jacks pov.

I was beyond surprise to find out that she wanted to come back to Ireland with me. We were just driving when it started to snow, it snowed so I hard that within several minutes the ground was getting covered in a blanket of it. I remembered this one place mark told me about that was very pretty whenever it snowed. He even gave me directions to the place when I got together with (Y/n).

I pulled out my phone and put the directions in my navigator. By the time we got there the snow had already left a rather thick blanket on the ground. Since I didn't know what this place looked like I knew I was in for a surprise myself. I pulled into the area, I was right I was awestruck when I saw this place. It was a forest surround area with a large clearing where a river flowed calmly and rather shallow from what it looked like from the cliff we were standing on that overlooked the entire area. (The pic above)

"Oh my god where did you find this place?" (Y/n) asked with wide eyes. We sat on a blanket that I had in the car so that we didn't get wet. Eventually it got dark and we had talked the entire time and at one point hiked down the hill to the river. But it got too cold and we decided to go.

When we got in the car as I was buckling my seatbelt I felt a hand on my cheek, which lifted my head up only to have soft lips touch mine. We kissed for a few minutes, and then she pulled away.

"Thank you Sean" she said smiling. She sat back in her seat and put her own belt on. After a while of driving she seemed to fall asleep.

I finally pulled into marks driveway and tapped her to wake her up. "We're here" I said softly.

We walked up the stairs and into the house only to be bombarded with loud screams.

"YOU DUMB ASS SHOOT HIM NOT ME" I Hurd Mark shout.

"HES RIGHT THERE HES RIGHT THERE GO GO." Wade screamed. Suddenly there were loud sounds like explosions and Bob yelling.

"GOD DAMNIT HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS AT"  Bob yelled. We walked over and saw they were all playing Prop Hunt on their computers.

"AAH THEY BLEW ME UP" Mark screamed.

"JACK GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" Mark yelled looking over at me. I looked at (Y/n), she smiled.

"Go on" she said. Waving towards them. "I'm gonna go for a walk"

Your pov

I watched as Sean get his computer and join our friends game. I smiled and walked out the door and began walking... I stopped for a sec and ran back and got Poppy so she could walk with me. We were both walking down the street when I saw someone. I stopped and Poppy started growling, this worried me.

The person came into view. It was Brittany come walking over to me with a wide smile on her face. "Well isn't this a surprise" she sneered. Poppy snarled and barked. "Ugh, what an ugly mutt can't you control your hideous, Miget of a pit bull (I can't spell)" she spit in poppys direction.

"Oh fuck off... What's the matter are you upset cause you didn't win." I taunted. "You can't handle defeat... Can't take it can you" this pissed her off. She lunged at me, Poppy bit her leg.

"Poppy side" I hissed at her. Poppy was a trained dog to stop an attack on command. So she obeyed and followed my me closely as I dodged all of Brittany's attacks. At one point I tripped over Poppy and lost my bearings and Brittany sucker punched me in the ribs. I fell to my knees, I couldn't breath.

"You ruined my life" she screamed pulling out a knife. "You think your so strong let's see how you handle this." I felt agonizing pain in my back as the knife was thrusted into it.

When I looked over I saw her going for Poppy but she was gone. Thank god. Please be safe Poppy I thought to myself. I hauled myself to my feat. I collcocked her in the head nocking her out. "Fuck" I felt warms blood trickle down my back. I walked towards the house my eye sight started to blur, I dropped to my knees. I noticed my eyesight begin to fade. Just before I totally blacked out I saw Someone running towards me with others following.

Sean's pov

We were all playing on the computers when we Hurd loud scratching on the door, and barking. We opened it to see (Y/N)'s dog. We got a little worried. She started circling around and whimpering, we walked outside and she ran off in a direction. She stopped and ran back she took a mouthful of my pantleg, and tugged me towards the road. Finally I followed her.

I soon saw (Y/n) on her knees and soon she fell over. I ran even faster and grabbed her and pulled her close. "Hey come on" I felt my self tear up. "(Y/n) come open your eyes" her breathing slowed. "Wake up please don't"

Mark had called an ambulance, and all I remember is the perimetics taking her from me. They told me I couldn't ride in the ambulance with her since I wasn't family. I just went back to Marks house waiting for the call to say we could come and see her. So the wait was on.

AND TO BE CONTINUED hope you liked this chapter. Auto correct kicked my ass in this fanfic, like when poppy went to get a mouthful of Jacks pantleg it auto corrected to "she took a mouthful of my 'panties'" I was so glad I caught that before I posted. And there were others but that was the best one.