The visitor

Your pov

I felt my heart pounding as I got ready. I had gotten multiple outfits but it took me three times going through all of the outfits I bought. Finally I picked a black tight tank top a thin leather jacket that cut off right under my boobs, and a flowing leather skirt.

I took a pick in the full body mirror and sent it to Jully and veevee. Jully sent a thumbs up emoji and veevee sent a clapping emoji. I Hurd a nock on my door and quickly opened it to see Sean right outside it. He looked like he was more nervous than I was.

We sat there a moment and I finally dragged him into my room shutting the door. We kissed passionately, which seemed to calm him down. We still don't like kissing infront of the others.

I felt his fingers running through my hair. This was probably most we've escalated to. We pulled away when we Hurd the front door open a loud squeal and then the door shutting. Sean made a really unhappy face.

We walked out to see a girl latched onto wade. She seemed to be scolding him for something. We got closer into ear shot. "-you never text me enough anymore, you didn't even text me. But your over here." She seemed to be hissing.

"Sorry we just been having a bit of an issue." He said rather quietly. She stomped on his foot, making a horoble expression.

"Your issue is me right now, I'm more important" she yelled. Now I was pissed, she was about to punch him I sucker punched her in the chest nocking her on her ass, nocking the wind out of her.

I kneeled down and got up in her face "these guys may not hit you cause your a girl," I snarled. "But I will fucking not you on your ass if you ever hit him again, you little bitch"

When she got her breath back she stood up and got in my face. She was a little taller than me, that really didn't faze me.

"Talk big smack for such a tiny little bitch." She sneered.

"Oh darlin you best back up before I nock you on your ass again." I said. This girl must of been used to getting what she wants then and there cause when I said that she seemed to get a little discouraged. "Aw what's the matter you can dish it out but you can't take"

She went to throw a punch, I grabbed her risk and twisted it dragging her over to the door and just threw her out onto the pavement. I slammed the door shut, turned around and froze when I saw the looks I was getting from everyone.

"Sorry but someone had to do it" I said blushing a little. Starting to wonder if they didn't want me to do that.

"(Y/n) you..... Thanks" wade said with pure shock. "But why would you do that for me"

"You guys did the same thing for and you didn't even know me" I said, glad that they weren't upset with my outburst. "Besides I protect my friends"

"And we'll be sure to protect you as well" Mark said. Suddenly there was one giant group hug with me in the middle.

Seans pov

Suddenly after Brittany stomped on Wades foot and went to hit him again my rage was replaced with shock when (y/n) ran over and rammed her fist into Brittany's chest nocking her to the ground. After she threw her out after their stand off.

Before we knew it we were all hugging. After a few moments we all pulled away, I took June's hand we walked out of the house since we were already late for our date. I planned on taking her to Olive Garden, then the fair. I know kinda cheesy with the fair, but it don't matter.

We got to Olive Garden around nineish we got in our seats which (y/n) seemed to already know what she wanted, she seemed to melt when they brought the bread sticks.

Nailed it. I thought. She obviously loves this place.

When I put my hands, down to my sides I felt my heart begin to rase I felt the box that had the necklace in, I pulled it out of my pocket and set it on my lap, I looked at it for a second and looked back up. You can do this. I thought. Be the boss you put yourself out to be.

"Hey uh... (Y/n)" she looked up from munching on a breadstick.

"Hm" she had a big smile on her face.

"I uh... I got something for you." I said putting the box down on the table sliding it towards her. She looked at me really surprised.

"Sean..." She gasped. When she opened it to see the necklace she looked slightly confused. "How did you know my birth stone... Or is that a coincidence?"

I shock my head. "I asked Jully" I got up and walked over to her and put it on her. "Do you like it?"

She couldn't exactly find words to anwser with it seemed like. "I wanted to show you that I care... And how much I care" I kissed her on the head. I turned to see the waitress with a big smile on her face.

"You guys look so cute together." She cooed. I blushed deeply, she winked and pulled out a pen and pad. "Ready to order?" I sat back down and we both ordered our food and we had a great rest of the evening. We laughed and talked about so many things.

When we finally finished eating I paid and we went to the car. We sat there for a second and looked over at (y/n). "I think we missed our movie." I laughed.

"Oh shit... We were so caught up talking we forgot what time the movie was." She laughed back. I put a hand on her cheek and leaned forward, and kissed her soft lips. We sat there kissing for a little bit then finally we pulled away. "Hey Sean?"

"Hm?" I asked

"What do you do for a living?" She asked. Fuck this is where I'm gonna have to tell her. I sat up.

"I'm a famous YouTuber," I said really bluntly. Sounding kinda stupid.

"I think I know your channel... Uuuuuuh... Jacksepticeye right?" She asked, i was kinda surprised she knew that. "But wait, if that's correct... Than you don't live here."

I sighed. "That's right I live in Ireland... I was gonna tell you, just didn't really know a way to tell you." I said.

"When do you plan on going back?" She asked.

"In about a month." I answered

"I'm coming with you." Her words shocked me to the core.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want you to feel obligated." I went nuts. I felt so warm inside, my heart was racing.

"I love You Sean, and I can't imagine what would happen if I lost you." She said placing a hand on my cheek. "So I want to come with you."

AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER XD. Hope you liked it the next chapter will have the next part of the date plus a little bit of drama.