Plans

I walked out of the classroom and waited for Dana. Everybody's going home. The sound of opening lockers and shouting could be heard down the hall.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was Dana. The text read meet me at the front of the school. I did as the text said. I already packed my stuff up, so I didn't need to stop anywhere.

Pushing the school's front doors open, I looked around for Dana. Zach and the rest of Dana's family already went home. I spotted a black car that has been circling the parking lot for the past five minutes. That's odd. Everyone's already left. I kept an eye on that car, in case it wasn't here for the right intentions.

I scanned the parking lot for Dana again. No sign of her. Suddenly, I heard a sharp scream. It was a higher pitch than a normal scream. Following the sound, I saw a man roughly shove Dana into the same black car from earlier. I started sprinting toward the car, hoping to catch it in time. It drove off just as I reached the spot where it was. Running down the road, I chased it full speed. I grabbed the back end of the car and held on tight. I pulled out my phone, took a picture of the license plate, and texted it to Zach.

Following car.

They took Dana.

Come find me.

The trunk of the car opened, and the big guy from earlier poked his head out. He pulled out a taser, I smacked it out of his hand. He turned to plan "B" and plain out tried to punched me off the back end of the car. Instead of falling alone, I grabbed his hand and pulled him off with me. We tumbled down the road. The car didn't stop, leaving us there. I got up first. Running over to him, I was about to punch him when he got up and counteracted my attack. I saw this coming and swiped my legs underneath him to knock his legs out from underneath him. My plan worked. I quickly got up off the ground. Yanking him up by his shirt, I gave him one quick blow to the face, which knocked him somewhat loony. I punched him again, making sure to knock him out this time. Putting him down, I searched his pocket for some sort of ID. Just as I pulled out his wallet, Zach and Dana's brothers and sisters pulled up in their cars.

"What happened?", Tavien asked me. "Where's Dana?"

"They took her.", I replied, their mouths dropping open in shock.