The Royal Training Grounds

Recap

She walked over to the wall opposite her bed and placed the crown against the wall, front first. Suddenly, something creaked and the wall opened like a door. "Let's go. Everyone in."

"What is it?" Dana asked.

"It's a portal to the royal training ground. Now, let's go."

End of recap

Kai went first, then Em, then Zayn, then Dana, then Alyssa, then Andre, then Tavien, then me. Mom and dad filed in behind us. Mom went last, closing the door behind us. At first, when I walked in, it was dark - pitch black, in fact. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Everyone was grumbling about how dark it was. We were standing in the dark for about five minutes. Suddenly, all the lights came on revealing a large training room equipped with weapons, floating platforms, and training dummies. Mom walked and stood in front of all of us. "All right. This is the royal training room. A quick note before we do anything - time is different here. Every hour that passes back home is two hours that pass here. We are in the realm of royalty. Only those with royal blood may transport here on their own will. This means regular royals and pure shifters. Those without royal blood of any kind have to us one of the many portals located in every royal's castle. They are hidden, though. Only those with royal blood is able to see them, unless they want others to enter them.", Mom said. She glanced down at her watch on her wrist and pulled out her phone. "Ok. It's 5:00 now. That means we have... three hours." She turned around to examine the work area and turned back around again to face us and clapped her hands. "All right, let's get to work!"