Andre

"So you're our brother?", i asked him.

"Yeah, and you're my sisters.", he told us.

"Ok then, there's only one way i'll believe you."

"Ok and what's that?" He raised one eyebrow.

"What is my middle name? There's only one other person who knows it."

"That's easy. Everyone down here knows it. It's Lilian" I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"And how, may I ask, does 'everyone' down here know it?" My voice was low and I was wondering 'how does everyone know my whole name?'.

"Mom and dad announced it to everyone at the presentation ceremony." Emerald was silent behind me. She hasn't said anything the entire conversation. With that said he swam forward and told us "follow me - all of you. The king and queen would like to see you - plus we can't speak out in the open. It's not safe out here." We swam behind the rock that Andre was sitting on top of. There was a seaweed curtain there. We swam through it and emerald and I stood there with wow expressions planted on our faces. "Welcome, emerald and Seraphina, to Aquadia, home of the merpeople in the Atlantic."

"Wow...", Em and I said together.

"And that up there", he said pointing to a large castle, "is the palace. That is where we are going." He motioned for us to follow him and we all swam off after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for all the reads and the vote. I don't know how to find out who voted or reads my story, so you know who you are whoever it is that voted. :) so yeah, sorry its so short. I have homework to do. :/ thank you once again and remember to vote and comment! <3