Plotting and Planning

Back on the surface.....

Life is officially boring.

School got out three weeks ago. The only thing that has been happening is my dad's so called plan to take over the mer-world. He thinks it's brilliant - genius, even. I don't think he's going to get very far, though. I've read all the books. Good stops bad. Personally, I think he has WAY too much time on his hands. But, he needs to stop worrying about that first, and concentrate on other things-like me.

For example: I get a report card mailed to my house. I show it to my dad, and he doesn't even look at it. He's like, "Mm Hmm" and walks away. I'm sure some people would be very happy to hide their report cards from their parents like that. Don't get me wrong, but I make straight A's. I don't really have a need to hide it. Still, it's the thought that counts.

"Hey, Zachary, get up here!", my dad shouted from up on deck.

Yes. We are on the boat. We've been on it for a week now.

"Coming!", I replied.

"No 'coming's! Get up here!"

I quickly hopped up the few stairs on 'the Marina' and poked my head above deck. "Yes?"

"I need you to help me with something."

"With what?"

"Help me haul her in", he said gesturing overboard to the mermaid in the net. Great. It's her again.

"Where's all your men?", I asked.

"They left this morning. Said they had to see their families."

"Well, how'd they get back? We're miles away from land."

"Stella here helped us with that. Now help me with this."

"Fine." I walked over to the pulley system he has hung up. We both pulled her up, and, slowly but surely, she was up. She landed on deck with a thud. Dad gave her a towel just as soon as her tail turned into legs.

"So, Stella, what news from down under?", he asked her. She flipped her hair out of her face and smiled.

"Plan's off", she said.

"Why?"

"Guess who's coming back up to the surface?", she announced happily.

"Who?"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the wait. School has been a pain, but I'm happy I finally got an update. I'm going to try to get at least one update in a week, if I can. I go to a private school, so the work is double than in public school. :( well, that's it. I may or may no get another update in today. :) so keep an eye out!

-poppy14s ;)