One Shot- The Second Proposal

I promised you guys the one shots. Basically stuff that happened in between Finding My Way Back To You and Kaylin.

Enjoy.
AC

"I cannot believe you asked Cheree to marry you like that." Lindy busted up laughing. "You need to do a second proposal, dumbass." She laughed at me again. "With a ring." I smacked her arm and scowled at her.

"Look, I was thinking okay? It just kinda... Slipped out." I shrugged my shoulders. "Plus, We fucked until 7 in the morning." Lindy just rolled her eyes at me, "Typical."

We both laughed.

"Sooooo, you know once marriage comes. The kids usually come next. How you feel about that?" I sighed. "Lindy... Cheree wants kids. Honestly, I want kids with Cheree. But, they're gonna poop everywhere." I pouted.

"All I know, is I want my first daughter named Kaylin. If a boy, Kayden." Lindy furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is that?"

"Because, Kaylin just sounds like she would be a badass, as well as Kayden. Cheree was thinking Harley for a boy or girl. It reminds me of both of our sisters names. Riley and Hailey."

"Dude, you really want a badass for a daughter? I don't think you could handle it." She chuckled. "I would just take the door off her hinges if she acts up. I'm the real badass."

"Alright, what to do for my actual proposal. I already have the ring." I pulled the small black box out of my pocket and opened it carefully. Lindys eyes about popped out of her head. "Jesus Christ, B. That's beautiful!" I chuckled. "Well I sure hope so. Cost me 4 grand. Gloria helped me pick it out. She took me to her fiances jewelry store. I got it for thirty percent off." Lindy looked as if she would pass out.

"Can you marry me instead?" I laughed and made a gagging noise. "Hey, I'm hot." She flipped her hair making me laugh loudly.

"Anyways, I was thinking..."

...........

"Where are we going for dinner babe, where I have to dress in a..well... Dress?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you, It's a surprise baby?" She pouted. "But I'm impatient."

"Believe me, I know." I chuckled, zipping the back of her dress up. I placed a light kiss on the back of her neck, causing goosebumps to form. I smirked.

Same effect, everytime.

She turned around and smiled lovingly at me, I looked at her like she was the only person in the world. "You look beautiful." I whispered, pulling her close into my embrace.

"You do too. That suit looks really, really sexy on you." She whispered seductively. I grabbed her ass in response, causing her to moan.

Ever since we came back from D.C, we've been going at it like animals. Literally, every day. When were not at work or eating. Were fucking. And jesus, she's a freak in the sheets.

"I love you." She whispered. Hugging me tight. "I love you too, beautiful."

...........

We arrived at our destination, which cause Cheree to raise an eyebrow. "Franks?" I laughed. "Yeah baby, Franks." She chuckled then smiled.

I got out of the car then ran over to her side. I opened the door for her and held my hand out for her to take. "My lady." She chuckled again.

Dimple was in full force.

I held her hand and we headed towards the entrance. When we reached the door I whispered in ear, "Remember, this was our first date?" She gave me a confused look and walked in.

She froze in her tracks. The lights were dimmed and there were candles surrounding the inside. Rose petals all over the ground. "Brooke baby..." She turned around and I had already got down on one knee holding the box in front if me. She froze once again. I noticed the tears forming in her eyes.

"I know the first proposal wasn't exactly the best. But, I just want you to know that I love you more than life itself. The universe couldn't even keep me away from you. Nothing could. Not even god himself. Would you, Cheree Lambert, Marry me?"

Tears were flowing down her face. She nodded her head quickly, "Yes, yes. Of course it's a yes." I jumped up, just in time. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her for what seemed to be hours. She looked at me and gave me a loving kiss on the lips.

That's when I heard the clapping and a loud congratulations.

Cheree startled, got off of me and looked behind us. Layne, Lindy, Hailey, Jessi, Georgi, Angel, My parents, Grandparents, Gloria and Harley.

Cheree took my hand and looked me in the eyes. "You will always be my forever. I love you."

"I love you too, Cheree."