Chapter 11

The last couple of days have been well, fantastic. Cheree and I have almost been inseparable. It's perfect, almost too perfect. I'm just waiting for the climatic part and for something really shitty to just tear us apart.

The Only thing that I have been doing besides swooning over my future, beautiful wife, is job searching. And I tell you, it's a pain in my ass. Human resources. Maybe my sister was right... I'm a dumbass for majoring in that.

I sigh staring out my windshield at the 2 story building in front of me. I drive past this building my whole life. Shit, I even had a quickie with some girl, who I don't even remember her face, in the 10th grade.

'Hellman Law Firm'

Personal assistant to Ms. Bellman herself. The owner and founder of the company. Best Lawyer in the state. Surprised I even scored a interview.
She's definitely a cougar. Can't lie about that. Chick is like, 38, taller than me. Busty chest, skinny waist and a big ass. Hot.

I parked and quickly got out of the car. Before I even took a step forward, No smoothed out my dress pants, making sure no wrinkles. God I hate dress clothes.

I made my way up the stairs leading to the building door. Which, I tell ya. Too many Brooky here does not work out like she used to. When I finally reached the big double woodened doors, I gracefully entered the building.

I eyes the receptionist desk and the little brunette behind it. Her head was down, busy writing something. I caught a familiar look on the girls face as she tilted her to the side.

Is that... Holy shit.

"London?"

The girl stopped and slowly raised her head locking eyes with mine. She cocked one eyebrow up. A small smirk forming at her lips.

"Ah, Brooklyn Jameson. How can I assist you?" She said, almost in a flirty tone. "I have a meeting with Gloria Bellman." I stayed professionally. Not falling for the devious London's flirty ways.

She cocked an eyebrow at me again. "You. You are the girl that Gloria keeps gloating about? Her next amazing Assistant." She paused for a moment. Then started to laugh. "This is just too good. And here I thought you would be like the next big Dallas Cowboys cheerleader." She laughed even harder at her horrible joke. "Looks like I dodged a bullet there." She stayed sarcastically, wiping a year from her eye.

I scowled at her. "Some things never change, London." I started walking towards one of the recliners in the lobby. I turned back around quickly and added, "Oh, and what bullet did you dodge? There was no gun given. Last I checked... I was never interested. It was just pussy." I whispered the last part just loud enough for her to hear.

Her face turned beat red. I laughed and turned around walking to the chair. Before I could even make it to the chair, I heard a sweet but confident voice behind me, "Brooklyn Jameson?". I turned around to be met with the beautiful Gloria Bellman herself. Red Stilettos... Black skin tight dress... Hugging all her curves... Mmm... And now Cherees beautiful eyes are all I see in my brain. Good girl Brooklyn.

God I hope this goes well.

...............

Cheree POV

"God dammit, Cheree. Just please listen to me." Cassidy is now begging. On her knees. Literally. She looks like a dog.

"You look pathetic right now. Please get up." I whispered quietly, glancing around, noticing some people starting to stare.

"Not until you let me make it up to you." She begged again, tears beginning to form. I chuckled softly.

"You're crazy. First, I'm never forgiving you. Second, we are in the stores parking lot. Everyone is staring. Get up." I quietly hissed at her.

She rolled her eyes at me and got up slowly. Looking like a wounded puppy. "I can't bare to see you with her. I know she's been over every night since my mistake..." I abruptly interrupted, "Wait, have you been spying on me?" I said amused, almost laughing at her patheticness. She just glared at me.

"Just go home Cassidy." I said boredly, turning towards my car. I was abruptly stopped by her hands wrapping around my upper arm, yanking me back towards her. "What the fu..." I was silenced by her lips on mine. For a moment my guard was down, I almost kissed back. But, Cassidy was ripped away from me and I stared behind her shocked.

Shocked from that kiss that I was forced to have. And shocked by who forced Cassidy away from me.

Short I know. But I'm back. Sorry for the delay. Anyone have any guesses on which direction this is going??
-ac