Chapter 5

I drove away from Jessi's house quite heated. How in the world did Cassidy fucking Carter end up with Cheree? I don't get it.

All I know, is right now at this very moment, I need a damn release. I, Brooklyn Jameson, have not been laid in over 6 months. It's time. I don't care where or who. I just need to have some innocent girl withering under me while I work her pussy and she satisfies mine.

Yup. Time for the old Brooke to come out and play.

..............

As soon as I got home, I called Lindy and asked her about any stupid parties she was aware of. And, of course... There was some newer nightclub downtown that everyone goes to with one thing on their mind. Sex. I mean, it is called "OrgieDance". How blunt.

My kinda place.

"Brooke, are you sure you want to get caught back up into this shit again. I know she's taken but you can always try." Lindy sighed into the phone.

"Bro, I just found out the girl I'm suppose to marry and have fucking drooling, disgusting little human beings with, is engaged. Soooo, I dont care. Let's just go out. Maybe you'll finally find some fucking dude to sweep you off your feet." I bluntly explained.

Lindy scoffed at me and hanged up shortly after.

..............

My phone buzzed with a text from Lindy, notifying me she was here. I quickly ran around my room trying to find my deodorant. Can't expect to get laid while sweating and smelling like shit.

I took one last glance in the mirror. Smirking at myself. I'm so fucking hot. I don't care.

Black skinnies. Red and black flannel shirt. White under shirt. Black beanie. I'm such a guy. Don't even care. Still sexy as fuck.

I made my way out the door headed towards Lindy car, noticing a flock of blonde hair in the passenger seat.

You have got to be butt fucking me... Hailey? Seriously?

I got in the backseat behind Hailey, making sure to 'accidentally' kick her seat in the process. She slightly turned her head to give me a devilish look.

Goddamn, we make the same faces. Same evil bitchy look.

Lindy turned to look at me with a sorry look on her face. "Georgi is out of town. Figured I would invite Hailey along. Hope you don't mind." she turned back around and I grunted in response. This caused the blonde bitch in front of me to chuckle.

Bitch.

The car ride was silent. Like, extremely.

When we finally reached the club, there was a decently sized line to get in. I rolled my eyes, seriously.

"I'm not waiting in a line just to damce on some chicks, get drunk and fuck. I can just go to a red neck bar outside of town" I said, boredly.

Hailey swiftly turned around in her seat, eyes narrowed. "What the hell did my sister even see in you. You're rude, selfish and you don't give a fuck about anything."

I smirked and responded, "Must've been the way I fucked her senseless."

She started to lunge at me until Lindy grabbed her arm.

"You two, stop. Let's go in and have a good time. I know the owner so we can just go to the back entrance. I'm not a baby sitter so act your age." Lindy warned, glaring between the two of us.

I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of the car. I shut my door and watched Hailey out of the corner of my eye... If she wasn't so damn bitchy.... Let's just say... Hotter than hot. And that casual baby blue dress she has on... Hugs all the right curves... Damn.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Lindy whispered into my ear, chuckling. I gladed at her and playfully smacked the back of her head.

.............

Have you ever stepped into a night club and the aroma of sex just fills your nose. Well, me either. Till now. There are some drunken horny ass bitches here tonight.

I smirked at myself, totally getting laid. I stood with my back against the wall with my arms crossed across my chest. I carefully observed the hazy sex filled room. I glanced at the bar and noticed a very pretty girl with her Brown curls tied into a neat bun. Very petite little thing. She looked so much like Cheree from afar. But, I new better. This girl wasn't prefect enough.

I smirked to myself, she will do.

I made myself over to the petite girl and took the empty seat next to her.

Immediately the bartender rushed over to me. Perk of being sexy.

She gazed lustuflly at me, "What can I get you, babe". I smirked at her and rolled my eyes, "Rum and coke." I then quickly eyed the girl next to me. Then her drink. "And, another of whatever she's having." the bartender took off quickly, doing her thing.

"You didn't have to do that, ya know." I heard a soft girly voice coming from beside me.

I smirked at her and noticed how bright green her eyes were, Cheree's were blue... But, this girl will still do.

"Well, you looked lonely over here and a pretty girl like you shouldn't be here alone." I smiled sweetly at her. Trying to turn on my charm.

"That's very sweet of you, but, I can tell your kind a mile away." I frowned for a second then my signiture smirk graced my face once again.

"Well, I can definitely tell you I'm different from the rest of my kind." She chuckled sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, and how's that?" she asked boredly.

I giggled slightly and gently placed my hand on her upper thigh... Yes, I'm bold... I squeezed slightly, "Because, no one could ever make you cu..." i felt hands grab onto my other arm swiftly pulling me out of my chair.

"Come with me." All i see is some tall blonde bitch dragging me through the club towards the bathrooms.

Before I know it, none other than Hailey herself is throwing me into the bathroom.

I open my mouth to say some sarcastic shit before she interupted me, "What, the hell are you doing?" she spat out at me.

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows, "What the hell are you talking about?" I stated calmly.

"For someone who everyone tells me who was soooooo in love with my sister, you surely don't act like it." she said. "As much as I don't really like you for what you did to her, breaking her heart and leaving her like that, I also know, you protected her and loved her with your all. My aunt Jessi told me it all. Therefore, try harder for Cheree. Sleeping around with all the girls in town, will just make her stay with Cassidy. I can't stand the girl. Win her back." Why....

"I don't get it." I said, confused.

"You'll see what I mean. Cassidy is not the girl everyone thinks she is." She said in defeat. I could tell she was sad... But.. I don't get it. With that she made her way out into the club. Leaving me dumbfounded.

What does she mean Cassidy isn't the girl everyone thinks she is. Even Jessi said something wasn't right about her

Well, my mood is now killed. May as well just walk home.

Dammit.