Chapter 15

Brooklyn's POV

"Can I please finish this, Kaylin?" I looked at my eldest daughter with a 'what the fuck' face. Yes, I give my children those looks. Sue me. "Mom, I've heard this story a bajillion times." She stated, boredly.

"Well I haven't." A small voice stated. I looked over at my youngest daughter, Harley, her big blue eyes wide and alert.

I smiled at her. She looks so much like her mother, it amazes me everyday.

"Look, I'll skip through the rest of the boring stuff. Jesus." I stated. Rolling my eyes towards my oldest.

So I continued.

......................

"Babe, oh my God... We have got to start visiting places. D.C was so awesome." Cheree squealed. I kissed her forehead and focused back on the stupid crime show on the television.

"I know it's kind of soon. And we haven't been together again that long. But, I think we both knew it was inevitable we would end up together. So I was thinking, maybe we could move in together. Like, me move in with you." She quickly stated.

I paused for a moment. It definitely would be a fantastic idea... I mean I'm gonna marry her. And have little brats.

"I don't see why not babe." I smiled. She jumped up off the couch quickly, startling me in the process. "Oh my God. Babe. I have to start packing then." I giggled at her eagerness. "Baby, it's 11 at night. I'm sure Jessi would not appreciate that." I laughed.

She pouted at me. Sticking her bottom lip out. I slowly got up off the couch and placed my hands on her hips. Lightly nipping her bottom lip. I pulled back and stared into her eyes. You know what it does to me when you make that face. She smirked slightly and kissed my neck.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you take me upstairs and show me, Brooky." she teased.

.................

"Ewwww, some details do not need to be explained." My 13 year old screeched. I laughed loudly. Startling a confused 6 year old.

"I don't get it momma. What's so funny?" She asked confused. I giggled and continued.

.....................

The next couple weeks were a blur. Between work, helping Cheree pack and constantly satisfying my girlfriends needs. We were finally moved in together. Luckily, Cheree didn't have too much shit. Cause this one bedroom apartment is not the biggest.

We were out at dinner one night, a double date with Layne and her new girlfriend, Carly. Layne and Cheree were talking about some stupid television show while Carly and I just kinda sat there.. Stuffing our faces with Spaghetti and meat balls. The girl was basically me, just more muscular and brown hair.

"So... when you two finally getting hitched?" Layne lazily asked. Cheree kind of froze and I slowly slurped a noodle in my mouth, looking innocently to Layne and Cheree. I could of swore I heard Carly snicker. Bitch.

I sighed, "When we are Both ready." she took my hand under the table, lightly rubbing my palm with her thumb.

"Good enough. All I can get out of this one is lots of fucking. I swear I thought Brooklyn was bad in high school... This one is like... Beyond that." Carly smirked. "I did ask you to be my girlfriend though. And I tell you how much I love your pussy everynight." She cockily stated.

Well then.

Cheree's jaw was slightly hung ajar. I giggled at her reaction. "How is your sex life Brooke." Carly asked, nonchalant. I giggled and Cheree slapped my shoulder.

"Heavenly. If I say more, I won't get any for weeks." I said. "More like months." I scoffed at her statement. I rolled my eyes and smirked, "you know you couldn't resist the Brookster for that long."

She just rolled her eyes and finished her drink.

When we finished dinner and made it home. We were sprawled out on the couch. My front to her back.

"So, we should just get married." I blurted out.

......... .......

"Hold up, is that seriously how you asked Mom to marry you?"

I heard a loud laugh from the kitchen and a faint, "Yup." Kaylin just scolded at me.

"Ma, aren't you suppose to be all smooth and charming and shit." She totally has my attitude. "Language!" a voice yelled from the kitchen.

We ignored it.

"It just kind of slipped. I mean, she wasn't complaining after. We went upstairs and were rocking the bed for hours.

"Oh my god. I'm dead. I'm leaving." Kaylin quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.

I laughed loudly, and looked down at my confused 6 year old.

"Momma, when did you and Mommy marry?" She asked silently.

I moved to sit down on the floor and patted my lap. She quickly got up and sat in my lap. "We waited a year. We wanted to plan. I wanted to plan the most perfect, beautiful wedding for your mommy. And that we did."

"Who was all there Momma?" She asked excitedly. "Well, your Great aunt Jessi, your grandma and grandpa. Aunt Hailey and Riley. Your Aunts lindy, Layne, Angel and Carly. Your uncle Georgi. And a whole bunch of our family and friends. And a year later your mommy gave birth to your sister." I stopped to think back to the day my baby girl was born.

Kaylin was defiantly me. She had my attitude. Hair. Eyes. Everything. I almost felt bad for Cheree at times raising a mini Brooklyn. I told her though, there was a chance of this if she wanted to use my egg in her womb. She was more than likely going to get a mini me. She's already 13, almost 14. She's taller than Cheree already. Kaylin and I bump heads on a daily. We are too much alike to the point where we just lash out. And, it gets ugly. I still love her with all my heart. But she respects her mom more than life. She always helps her out around the house without a fuss. When I ask for something, there's a 10 minute long bickering match until I have to threaten her with no phone or computer.

Then there's my youngest baby girl. My mini Cheree. My little Harley. Same looks. Same personality. She's so shy at times, that it melts my heart.
She's always attached to my hip. And I couldn't be happier.

I see my wife walking out out of the kitchen with 2 wine glasses in hand. Kaylin right behind her, 2 glasses of what looks to be grape juice.

My wife. As beautiful as ever. She may be aging. But she does it so well. I swear aging has made her even more beautiful.

"Could you not scar our daughter babe. I don't need to be paying for therapy sessions." She playfully joked, handing me my wine. She gave me a quick kiss in the cheek and sat on the couch.

"Remember that time you found out Harley was a girl, Kaylin?" Cheree teased our oldest. Kaylin rolled her eyes and giggled quietly.

I took this moment to look over my beautiful family and smile a genuine smile. I have the perfect wife, pesky but wonderful and beautiful children. And just to think... Not that long ago I was finding my way back to her heart.

"Hey Mom. You guys never told me what happened to that bitch, Cassidy was it?" Cheree threw a quick glare at Kaylin for the language. But then smiled.

"Oh honey, funny story..."

Well, that's the ending. I like to think Cheree and Brooklyn had a simple but beautiful outdoor wedding. I like to think of their faces when they first found out they were pregnant. Or the thoughts of Brookyln when Cheree finally wanted kids. Or the funny encounter with Cassidy. All your answers answered.

That's why, I'm going to make one shot novel of Cheree and Brooklyn's life. The in between moments. I'll even take suggestions.

I also have a book coming up. Stay tuned for more info for that. So for now, bye kids.

-AC