"Sa-Sakura-san ! I couldn't stop him!" The poor assistant stammered ,her face flushed with embarrassment.

Sakura sighed. Of course she couldn't stop him ,who could?

"It's okay Matsumi ,you may go out." Sakura nodded at the brunette. The young girl bowed and went out ,closing the door behind her.

"Naruto.." Sakura glowered at the sheepish blonde ,causing him to smile awkwardly at her.

"Maa maa  Sakura-chan..." Naruto mumbled ,raising both his hands up in defence. It didn't matter if Naruto was Hokage or not ,Sakura still treated him as the dumb reckless blonde from their childhood years. It was one thing that would never change forever.

"You have one minute to explain yourself. " Sakura instructed pointedly ,pinching her forehead to release the tension that was forming.

Naruto knew better to start talking than receiving a crushing blow to his head which would cause him to end up with a bump on his head for the next week.

"Sasuke and I are planning to start our family and he wants to adopt but I was wondering if I by any chance can conceive a child ?"

Sakura choked on the first half of Naruto's quick explanation and nearly died when she heard the second. Sasuke and Naruto planning to have a kid ? First of all ,they were still so young and Naruto had only been appointed as Hokage not too long ago and had yet to be fully settled. Second of all , what on earth possessed Naruto to ask a question if he could carry a child ? He was a male for heavens sake.

"Are you..drunk ?" Sakura asked ,her brows raising as she stepped forward to smell Naruto's breath.

"Eh? Sakura-chan! I'm serious!" Naruto laughed at her actions ,smiling at how she was acting. It didn't surprise Naruto how Sakura would think he was drunk considering how bizarre his question was.

"Soo..what are you thinking?" Sakura mumbled thoughtfully. If Naruto had such an bizarre idea ,he would've had a good explanation for it. Well ,only sometimes but it was worth a try asking if he had thought it through properly.

"Well..you know my Oiroke no Jutsu? You know the one where I become a girl.."Naruto laughed ,cautious of the reaction Sakura would give to the jutsu she hated the most.

For the second time that day ,Sakura could feel a vein popping.

"You should never be left to name your own justsus. " she commented ,leaning back on her chair as Naruto continued talking.

"Well I was wondering..If my physical self is able to take on a female version of myself... Will my internal reproductive organs change y'know..." Naruto scratched the back of his head ,feeling unsure if he made any sense at all.

The rosette leaned forward on the table ,her hands clasped together as she stayed deep in thought. Naruto did make a point. Maybe ,just maybe.

"You know Naruto ,it's worth a try. It could be a medical breakthrough. " Sakura approved of his thoughts ,scribbling down on her notepad.

The blonde just stared at Sakura ,his mouth agape. "Eh? Do you think its really possible?"

Sakura looked up from her notes and across the table to look at the confused blonde.

"Even the impossible would be possible with you ,Naruto. It always had been. Let's see now,shall we?"

xxxxxxxx

Sakura looked up at the unlikely pair of to-be parents and grinned widely.

"The results of the experiment came back successful. You two can become parents ,anyday. "

Once those words left her mouth , a loud cheer erupted from the blonde and beside him sat a silent yet smiling raven.

They were going to have their own child. Their own family.

-----------

"Do you get it?" Sasuke looked at Kimiko ,who sat on his lap with a look of pure confusion.

She still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that her mother was the man she met in her dreams. She was conceived with the help of a jutsu. She accepted the fact that he was her mother but..

"Was I just an experiment then?" She asked quietly ,her eyes misting at the thought.

Sasuke felt his stomach lurch at his daughter's words. She totally got it wrong. He couldn't blame her ,besides she was just a five year old child. Even an adult wouldn't be able to understand how it was able to happen.

"No. You weren't an experiment. You're a product of your mother and my love. You're just extremely special Kimiko ,more special than anyone else." He soothed ,rubbing circles on the small of her back.

"Really?"

"Really. Your mother loved you so much. He natured you for nine whole months within him. He loved you like no other. I did too. We went against all odds to have you. " Sasuke smiled at her gently ,he felt as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders telling her all these.

Kimiko smiled at the thought. Her mommy and her daddy loved her so much that they did even the impossible to have her. She was special like her daddy said.

"I love mommy ,daddy. " she mumbled ,looking out of the window into the infinite blue sky.

It indeed looked like the eyes she looked into in her dreams. She felt a warmth of happiness corse through her body as she imagined her mother looking over her from above.

'I love you so so much mommy.'

P.S:Oiroke no Jutsu is the sexy transformation technique Naruto uses to transform into a girl. I'm sure y'all are familiar with it ;)

A/N: Hiiii! I felt so bad ending the last chapter as a cliffhanger and i tried to put this out as quick as I can !! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue to support me in the development of this story.
Much love :) xx