A fun story

Ok y'all probably hate me but I have a story about *drumroll please...*

INTERNET HATE.

Ok I know ur like "ugh CJ our teachers told us in like 4th grade not to post shit online even tho it doesn't concern them" but they never got internet hate so they can shut up

So when I first started this story (? When did I start it lmao) and it had probably 5-10 chapters, this dude commented on some of my chapters.

They said things like how "these aren't real definitions" and "you're dumb" or something like that. they used big words to sound smart, but they weren't, because they didn't figure out that this is a huge joke.

I deleted the comments, but before that, I looked at their profile and they said that they were "an expert at Star Wars" or whatever. They sounded like those douchey nerd boys (u know the ones)

But like, that was only a few comments, and I got more love than hate, and now I have 48K READS AND 4K VOTES! I only dreamed of that! This is the validation I need, u know.

So if someone's having fun, not hurting anybody (physically, or being racist/homophobic/sexist/a terf IS hurting people), can you just let them be? Some people need an escape from this boring world, and your dumb facts aren't helping them. Some people have interests that seem childish, but they like them! I could go on and on u know, but I don't want to waste your time.

And if you're reading this, mean comment person, fuck you. I bet I have more followers than u. I'd fight u (ok not really)

And to my amazing readers, whether you have been with me since day one (ewww my writing then was bad lmao), or you're new, or whatever, I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LAME BOOK!!! I MEANS ~SO MUCH~ TO ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok that was wild (like Wattpad jeez.) but thanks for reading!

~CJ❤️💛💚💙💜